35

Allison POV

"I still can't believe you can Jason broke up" Kylie said

"Better believe it" Jade shrugged

The girls and I were over my house chilling on the couch watch television and eating junk food. We haven't really been spending a lot of time together so we figured we would do it today.

"Well if you want us to burn his house down let us know" Kylie smiled

Her and Leone would be perfect work partners, they seem to be on the same level of craziness or Kylie just a little bit below her. I know if her and Leone should hit heads together their craziness would be too much for this world.

Anyways Jason and Jade were dating for about two months before he started entertaining other females behind Jade's back. We found out because some girl started sending Jade pictures of her and Jason laid up in bed and messages between the two of them.

When we found out Kylie wanted to beat the brown off of him. She wanted to pull up on him and started throwing hands but Jade said that she will get over it and move on.

"I get can Leone to have a little talk with him" I said

"Girl we know what that little talk means, he'll probably end up missing or beaten up" Kylie said

That's definitely true

"Yeah we don't want that. It's all good he wasn't loyal plus it's his lost" Jade said

There was a knock at the door before anyone of us could get to reply. Leone should be coming over here later and I gave her a key so she wouldn't be knocking, probably she lost it.

Yes I gave her a key

"You expecting someone" Jade ask

"Leone should be coming over later but she has a key so I don't know"

"She has a what" Kylie yelled

This girl always yelling or breaking her neck off

"A K-e-y , Key. Do you need the definition as well" I said

"You know what let me go see who is at this door we will talk about this later"

"Yes mom" I nodded

Kylie laughed getting up from the couch walking out the living to door to open it.

"Girl you better get your ass out here now" she yelled

See what I mean her poor voice box can't catch a break

I got up from the couch walking with Jade following behind me to door to see what it was. When I made it to the door to see who was standing there I almost threw up.

There stood my ex smiling from last relationship of two almost three years. The worst two years of my entire life.

"Hello Allison"

"What are you doing here Chris" I folded my arms

"I wanted to see you and talk to you" he said

"There is nothing for us to talk about" I rolled my eyes

Chris and I met a year before we started dating, he was a really sweet guy, he was loving and caring. My family loved him, my parents did as well. About a year into our relationship things started to change, he became aggressive, abusive and manipulative.

I was so blinded by love, his words and charm that I stayed into a relationship where I was getting beat on. I would talk to him about something then he would turn it around on me to make it seem like I was crazy and that he was the victim. When he would normally hit on me he would apologize saying he would never do it again, he never meant it, that he loved me and I would believe it all.