Chapter 30

A/N: mention of violence/gore coming up ( • v • )
____________________

*Drip*

*Drop*

Blood dripped and dropped from Kana's injured forehead and body.

"A-ahh.. haghhck-"

Kana lost the ability to form words. She could only express her pain by breathing.

It's been almost five hours since they did this to her.

Why were they doing this to her? She only wanted to reclaim what was hers.

"Urgk- it'sall thatNamaebtch'sfault- AHH!!"

She screamed as she felt pain struck behind her back.

"Don't you dare mention Namae's name from your filthy mouth." Genji uttered.

"Ahhh- help-"

Kana lied on the ground helplessly. Her hands and feet were still restrained and she felt hurt and icky with the blood dirtying her body.

"Now tell us. Why did you kidnap her?" Amida smiled mischievously at Kana.

"Ha- hahaha! Dogs like you would never know haha. You were supposed to fall on my feet-"

*Smack*

Amida shut Kana up by kicking her face like he was playing football.

"Hngh- youf'ckingpsychos-" Kana's face was injured and full of bruises. Probably from all that torture since earlier.

"This is bad.. I'm kinda dying to kill her right now." Amida chuckled.

"Hold on Amida. You already did your thing so I must be the one to kill her." Eiji interrupted.

"I have an idea." Kai voiced out.

Genji, Amida, and Eiji's attention were on Kai.

All four of them were quite relaxed and composed despite seeing Kana's pitiful state somewhere on the floor.

They only gazed at her like she was a tiny, disgusting insect.

Kai smiled innocently.

"We should be equal in treating our precious Kana. How about we choose which parts we should mutilate on her body? The head, hands, feet, and torso. I'll have the hands." He smiled as he volunteered first.

"Torso." Amida said.

"I'm having the head." Eiji confirmed.

"Then I'll have her feet. That should be enough." Genji spoke in a low voice.

"Perfect. But before we do that, we should give Ito Kana the best treatment she'll ever receive in her life."

All their gazes were directed at the struggling Kana on the floor. If stares could kill, Kana would've already died a long time ago.

Four of them grinned at her.

Kana was creeped out by their smiles.

She knew that those psychos were up to something.

Yes, all four of them were originally supposed to be obsessed with Kana.. in the novel.

Kana lived believing that her life in this world would change because of those four men who adore her.

But Kana forgot one thing about them.

All four of them...

Were insane yanderes.