[019] ━━ yuri's sleepover with jungwon

real life, instagram

YURI'S never seen such a fancy building before — but what else did she expect as she stands in the HYBE building with Jungwon, Jay, and Heeseung? Not only did the building scream rich, but everything looked the same

YURI'S never seen such a fancy building before — but what else did she expect as she stands in the HYBE building with Jungwon, Jay, and Heeseung? Not only did the building scream rich, but everything looked the same. If Yuri were an idol and spent almost 24 hours within the building, she would continuously lose herself within the building because everything looks the damn same. How the hell does Jungwon survive this maze? Yuri suspects Jungwon's more intelligent than he lets on.

      "Do you ever get lost in this building? Everything looks the exact same," Yuri says, staring at the dark walls around her. Even the building smells rich.

      Jungwon laughs, "I used to get lost often, but now it's like once every few weeks." Jungwon peeks over his shoulder and then lowers h is voice, shifting his head closer to Yuri — it was like was sharing a secret with her, "but Jay, he usually gets lost ever few hours. We never let him enter or leave HYBE alone."

      Yuri glances at Jay over her shoulder before turning around and snickering with Jungwon, who straightens back up and approaches a door, with their band name written on it. Pushing it open, Yuri finds herself in a recording booth. Her eyes widen with amazement and Jungwon watches Yuri wander around the room, stars in her eyes. Yuri felt so important and accomplished.

      "Okay, should we start?" Jay asks, sliding into the desk chair and spinning around.

      Yuri looks over at Jungwon and shrugs, sliding off her backpack and pulling out her laptop, powering it up and lowering herself onto the couch behind her.

      Yuri has mixed feelings about today. She's excited because she's spending time with Jungwon, Jay and Heeseung — Jungwon more specifically, but it'll be nice to get to know Jay and Heeseung — but she's also feeling nervous because Saem's coming in soon with a few people from school to record some backing music — Yuri doesn't know how recording works, she's just an innocent bystander, trying to get a good grade on her assignment.

       After handing Jay her laptop, and after he fiddles with it, Jungwon gets into the recording booth and Yuri stands up, wanting to see Jungwon in a better light than her position on the couch. Jay was here to help produce the sound, while Heeseung just wanted to tag along because he had nothing better to do — or so Jungwon says.

       Soon, the familiar melody of 'Moonlight Melody' by Red Velvet is filling up the recording booth and Yuri breaks out into a grin. She will never not find Jungwon singing to a Red Velvet song funny. Behind her, Heeseung chuckles. "Good song choice, Yuri," the older boy says, quite amused. Yuri turns and grins at Heeseung, listening to Jungwon's warm voice join the melody.