Chapter 20

Its fucking clear that S4 if going to take so long and I'm impatient as fuck so heres a chapter.

*Readers pov*

I groan.

???: Hey, hey, hey. Heres the fresh fish.

The biggest man with loads of tattoes comes up to me with his strong gang.

You: Fuck off.

We all are wearing our orange jumpsuits.

Gangster1: Heh, you talk to my boss like that? Do you know who he is?!

???: Calm down, Scarface. He's new fish, he dosen't know.

Gangster2: Lets show him then.

???: No, no, Ace. Let me introduce myself and we'll see if his fish head will understand.

You: Did you not hear me?

???: I am Vito Scalleta. Biggest gangster.

You: I said fuck off.

I say in my deep voice not looking at them. I got too much on my mind. Eating the pudding on my plate cuz its better than the shit they feed you.

Ace: Looks like showing him isn't enough.

These grown men are trying to fight me.

Scarface: Let's then teach this kid who the fuck Scaletta is.

Vito smacks his hand into my pudding. They all laugh and the caf goes quiet seeing the biggest gang leader against a kid.

Vito smiles with his black teeth and spits into my mash potatoes.

I nod my head down.

Vito: Yeah, don't fuck with me agai-

I grab the tray and smack it full force into his head.

He gets flown back as the others look at me in shock. Out of the people in the caf, most stood up to fight me. I guess they are all in his gang.

They all have slick-back hair as they pull out their pocket knives.

You: Come on then.

They all form a circle around me.

I keep my guard up as one of them jump out and tries to attack me, I countered his punch and pulled him in to a kick in the stomach.

Another comes and tries to swipe his knife on my face but I lean back and drop kick him.

Another comes and tries to tackle me, I hop over him and above I punch him in a backflip as I drop.

More and more come as I'm beating the shit out of all of them. One by one. The guards come in. They look at the kid with most of the toughest guys in the prison thats are being stood on.

Suddently, a black kid jumps in a karate stance kicking the door open.

Uzi: HIYA!!! I AM HERE TO HELP- oh, you already sorted it out.

Fucking Uzi.

The guard run to me and taze with boom-sticks. I drop down in pain as I hug the floor being electrocuted as I shake rapidly.

*Timeskip*

Uzi: Would've been better if you didn't kill everyone you saw.

He hangs from the top bunk and talks to me upside down. I make a flame that comes out my finger.

Uzi: But that was so cool how you beat them all. Except the fact that everyone wants you dead and they will try to kill you again.

I look at him, not talking.

Uzi: Make this place your bitch, become the leader of the gang.

You: I will.

The darkness around us dosen't mean much. I am laying in my bottom bunk of our cell, making a light with fire by creating 4 people riding on bikes and 1 on a motorcycle.

I look up menacingly. I stop the light on my finger making my face disappear into the darkness.

*Timeskip*

It's outside time. Once I go out everyone looks at me in fear. The gang goes up to me again. Vito has a huge bloodied face.

Vito: Round 2.

He tries to tackle me but I swerve and grab his clothes to make him fall but we just spin around trying to fight eachother. People make a circle and chant "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" as we throw punches, kicks, you name it.

I end up getting ontop of him and beating the shit out of him but huge iron chains come out of the crowd.

What the fuck?

He grabs it and smacks me with it as I tumble to the other side of the circle.

He has both of them around his hands and swings them at me but I put out my whole arm and it wrap my arm around it. I yank and he loses grip so now we both have one.

We swing and swing at eachother until I wrap his legs and yank which makes him fall and I jump ontop of him and beat the living shit out of him with the chain. He's knocked out.

I grab his chain and get ready for the others to jump in. I use my powers.

The chain lights up in inferno as its wrapped around my hands. My eyes turn into fire as I slowly look back at them menacingly. My voice deep and demonic.

You: Boo.

*Timeskip*

General: You like to be hot yeah?! You like to use your fire powers, huh?! You like fire, right?!

The guards open the window as his grip on my clothes are the most tightest thing I felt. He throws me into the room and they lock the metalic door.

General: I hope you like The Slammer.

He chuckles roughly as the room begins to be very cold. Fuck, its freezing.

Theres no bed, no nothing. Just a empty room with the cold floor, walls and freezing temperature.

I shiver in coldness as I lay in the middle of the room on the floor.

Cold.