38🌷

🎇 Shine like sparkles, glow like candles
And burn all the negativity like crackles
Wish you all a lovely and cheerful Diwali🎇

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hasna pov:

My Wolfy is so cunning. Can't even let them have their moment.

They both stopped kissing by pulling away from each other, although looking around baffled only to get stunned when they get a glimpse of us.

"Darling!!" Nina exclaimed loudly by pushing Cabir Anna aside and ran to me as soon as she saw me.

In an instant, I was engulfed in a bear hug.

Ayyo kaduvale! This witch of mine will kill me one day with her tight hugs.

By using all my strength, I pushed her away while frowning at her.

"First, you left me in the washroom. Now you are pushing me away" Nina scowled at me.

"Oh hello, Missy! You are the one who left me in the washroom, and you don't even know how much time I had waited for you, after I did my business" I retorted back at her.

"You waited!" Nina exclaimed.

"Yes" I replied, rolling my eyes at her.

"I, too, waited for you" Nina spoke by looking at me confused, in return I too did the same.

"You too waited for me?" I queried her, knitting my eyebrows together in puzzled.

"Yes! Of course, I waited" Nina responded in duh tone.

"Then where were you? That woman told me that you left." I said.

"Will you both shut your mouths, or shall we do that honor for you both?"

Came a loud shrill of my wolfy. Hearing his loud & angry voice, Nina quickly jumped on Cabir Anna, who is standing a little closer to us and hid her head in his chest in fear.

Cabir anna chuckled at her amusingly while I stifled my laugh looking at her antic whereas my wolfy was glaring at the three of us, Mainly me.

"Did I tell a joke?" Daksh sir said, looking at me.

I shook my head as "no".

"Then why are you laughing" He gritted his teeth.

Idiot! I'm not the only person who smiled. Your best friend was also laughing.

I wanted to say it out loud, but kept it to myself, as he is so angry right now.

Before, I could give a reply, cabir anna butted in..

"Daksh, Why are you frightening that poor girl?" Cabir Anna

"It's none of your business" My Wolfy shot back at him.

"Yeah yeah it's none of my business" Cabir Anna replied sarcastically although looking at Nina, who was clutching his shirt dearly.

"I'm not gonna kill you Nina. You can get down or else if you wanted to continue your romance, then you both can" My wolfy added further by holding my hand in his and started dragging me from there.

"Sir"

"Sir walk slowly"

I was saying even though he was dragging me like I'm some kind of animal, but he didn't stop.

"Sir walk slowly, I can't match with your speed"

"Sir"

He stopped suddenly and looked at my legs..