↳ One

⌕ 1. 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘

❝Maybe it's the way you say my name, maybe it's the way you play your game

❝Maybe it's the way you say my name, maybe it's the way you play your game.❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

THE CALL of the familiar voice of her classmate earned her attention, putting herself hold in a halt before she could continue her way to school. Her eyes darted its way towards the source of the said voice while turning her figure to face them. From the distance, the most noticeable thing she could see were the foreign features her bubbly classmate had. Her blonde hair bobbed, flowing in the wind while she waved her hand up in the air for the (h/c) haired girl to notice her approaching.

Y/n patiently stood on her spot, waiting for her seat mate to catch up to her. Amy gave the (e/c) eyed girl a beam of gratitude, which meant that she appreciated Y/n for patiently waiting for her to catch up. "Good morning, Y/n! Let's go to school together, walking alone is boring," Amy told her seat mate with a small grin. "Good morning, Amy. Sure, we can go there together, you did caught up with me so why not?" Y/n agreed to the request of the foreign-looking girl.

"Yes! I've never walked to school together with you, you know? We only walked home together," Amy told her with a knowing expression on her face. "Huh? Really? I've never noticed that," Y/n responded, tilting her head to the side to think about what the blonde girl told her. Amy snickered at Y/n's face, knowing that it was Y/n's fault that they couldn't do that. "It's because you always arrive at school just a few minutes before the bell rings," Amy snapped her fingers.

"Hey! At least I'm not late," Y/n leaned to the girl beside her, a pout visible on her face. The blonde teenage girl just laughed at Y/n's statement and expression. "Yeah, sure, whatever but, make sure you arrive earlier next time. So that we can walk to school together again, like today!" Amy narrowed her eyes at the blinking (h/c) haired girl. "Fine, I'll do the same tomorrow then? So that you won't make fun of me again," Y/n shook her head playfully.

"No promises!"

"When did you become so mean?"

The two chattered along as they continued to walk to school. Although they don't label each other as best friends but, they were really close to each other. If they had to answer who they were the closest with in class, they will point to each other at the same time. Since the start of high school, the two managed to befriend each other so easily. Y/n gets along well with her classmates despite the fact that she doesn't really talk to most of them that much.

Y/n is just like any other person in a movie or story. Like a side character, she always blends in with the crowd. She's normal after all, she doesn't have superpowers, she isn't rich, just average. For a normal student, they would think she's worthy of respect. Her grades are just a little above average but just enough to be part of the top 10 in class but lower than top 5. She's not a teacher's pet, but teachers think she's a well student. She doesn't have something that can make her stand out from the rest.