Purpose. Reader. Pt. 1

Undercover Blue Riot has a lot of secrets and stories behind its making. I had to remake it again and again in order to form those collateral connections across the book. You have to read it very slowly and keenly, within one sitting, in order to understand why and how is everything happening. 

From the words to the music, you will notice that the soundtrack has been extremely summer-like, fluffy and happy, but the book contradicts it, in order to show the curtain of light in comparison to the never-ending depth of darkness.

So far, it has been the most difficult to write. And the most difficult to read. If you read it superficially, it'll either not make sense or look extremely bizarre, the kind that makes you uncomfortable and nauseous. Every emotion has been planned to be executed.

Undercover Blue Riot is colourfully dark like a broken childhood, where everything is beautiful, awe-inspiring, and fascinating and everyone looks pretty, even when they have the worst of all flaws and are superficial (Heart) or borderline disgusting (Glizzly) human beings. 

Here is something special I created for this book. This is the very first manuscript of Undercover Blue Riot and now that you've read the entire work, you can probably understand it much better. 

I leave the first purpose open for interpretation. 

I shall, however, take you with me on a journey to understand the inner working of Undercover Blue Riot and experience the epicentre of the era, experience this riot in your mind, your heart, and every cell of your being. 

This is purpose.
𝑅𝓎𝓊 𝒮𝒶𝓀𝓊𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒶