Anirudh's argument

~Next day morning~

Trilochan is doing aarti. Thaku ma, Chandrachur are standing aside.

Anirudh comes down with document files.

Trilochan: Anirudh, stop!

Thaku ma: Is it correct to stop a man who's going for a good matter.

Trilochan: Is it correct for a man to go for good matter without worshiping lord?

Thaku ma smiled.

Anirudh: Kaka, I am coming wait.

He goes to Durga ma shrine and stands along side of Trilochan.

Thaku ma looks at them and become emotional.

Trilochan: What Kalindi, dust fell in your eyes? Morning itself why your eyes are filled with tears?

Thaku ma: After 5 years you both are standing together in shrine.

Trilochan: This isn't complete. My bahu is not here.

Anirudh: Don't worry Kaka. Soon she will come to our Haveli.

Trilochan nods yes. Saraswati and Sashwati comes there.

Trilochan: Bacho, is this the time you come for puja?

Saraswati and Sashwati fears.

Trilochan smiled: Why did you woke up this much earlier? In this haveli you both have exception. It's your wish to attend puja or not.

Thaku ma: Dekho Anirudh, he never allowed us like this.

Trilochan: Are you all my grand daughters?

Anirudh: Okay, Kaka. It's already late. I've to leave now.

Trilochan: Wait, I am also coming with you.

Anirudh: Okay then. I will be waiting in jeep.

Trilochan nods yes. Later they went to court.

~In court~

Bondita is standing in witness box. Opposition lawyer and policers are ready with fake postmortem reports.

Judge arrives there. Inspector smirked at Anirudh.

Trilochan: Anirudh, how long will it take to complete this hearing.

Anirudh: Kaka, we do not have proper proof.  Let's see what's gonna happen.

Judge: Anirudh, shall we start?

Anirudh: Yes, your honor.

Judge: And you?

Opposition lawyer: Yes, my lord.

Judge: Let's start with Anirudh. You've got a stay order. Have you got any proof to show your wife's innocence?

Anirudh: Yes, your honor.

Police and Bondita looks on.

Anirudh shows the bullet to everyone.

Opposition lawyer: Is that bullet going to be a proof? Your honor, now see he will say that bullet is here Bondita didn't shot anyone.

Everyone laughed.

Anirudh stared at him.

Trilochan: Anirudh, to see these things only am I here? How dare they are to laugh at you and bahu?

Anirudh: Kaka, please hold on. Your honor, opposition lawyer was right. This bullet is from Bondita's gun only.

Bondita looks at him.

Anirudh: My client is fear of weapons. She doesn't even know how to use it. When Victim threatened my client using her daughter, without any other options my client used weapons. But as she do not know how to handle it she closed her eyes and triggered the gun.  The bullet didn't hit the victim instead it fell down.

Bondita and Inspector are shocked to hear this.

Opposition lawyer: I object my lord. He is creating fake stories.

Anirudh: No, this is the truth. Look here, this bullet is perfectly fitting inside this gun's magazine.

He loaded the bullet and showed to judge. Bondita is astound.

Inspector thinks: No, how can it happen. This case is slowly leaning towards Anirudh.

He signs the opposition lawyer to do something.

Opposition lawyer: Your honor, will you allow me to check that gun?

Judge: Yes, you may proceed.

Anirudh gave the gun to him. He gets it and checked it in many way.

Opposition lawyer thinks: Oh no! I think this man is saying right. Bondita isn't a murderer I think so.

Anirudh: Why you are looking at the gun like this?

Opposition lawyer: Your honor, everything is fine. But postmortem says that Brinda is shot by a gun. Bullet was found near her chest.

Anirudh: I object, I think report is fake.

Opposition lawyer: No, it's true.

Anirudh: How can you say that with full confidence? Your honor, they showed you two reports. Please go through it. One is saying that Brinda didn't died by bullet shot but of knife. Another one is saying that she died due to bullet. Which is correct? What report we have to believe?

Judge looks at both of the reports and enquires inspector.

Inspector trembled.

Anirudh: I think everything it will be cleared if we enquire the doctor one who have did the post mortem.

Judge: Yes, Anirudh is right. Police side should bring the doctor along with them in next hearing. This court is giving a stay order to Anirudh's side. Bondita will be in court's custody.

Anirudh smirked at the inspector. Inspector is shocked.

Everyone dispersed. Police takes Bondita to the custody room of court.

Anirudh looks at her and smiled.

Trilochan: Don't you know anything other than smiling at her? I thought you will end this case today itself. What is this Anirudh?

Anirudh: Kaka, great things take time. If I wish I can take out Bondita easily. But I want to prove her innocence. That's why I am going step by step. Please, support me and believe me.

Trilochan blessed him. They returns to RC Haveli.

~In Dhyanpur~

Brinda slowly showed movements.

Man: Ji, look here.

Sumelika looks at her.

Brinda's hands and legs are moved slowly.

She opened her eyes. She looks around here and there with confusion.

Sumelika: Need not worry. You are in safe place.

Brinda thinks: No, No. How it happened? Where is my Anirudh?

Sumelika: Do you feel fine now?

Brinda: Where I am?

Sumelika: This is Dhyanpur. Police hand overed you to me for post mortem. But I found you alive. I aided you and treated you.

Brinda: Where is Bondita? Did she got death sentence?

Sumelika is shocked to hear it.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️