45. rumours

Toms Pov.:

They were finally finished with painting the walls that he decided to build the fresh arrived beds. Y/N wanted to help him but he didn't let her. He told her to lay down on the couch and watch a movie. He was already finished with the first bed and now started with the second one.

He was just finished with the base when he got a call.

"Hello ?" he said. He just grabbed in and didn't looked who called him. He still tried to build the bed with his phone between his shoulder and ear.

"Hey honey." he heard the voice of his mother.

"Hey mom. Why you calling ?" he asked.

"Just wanted to check up on you guys. Have you seen it yet ?" she asked.

"What should we have seen ?" he asked curious.

"I know you guys wanted to keep in on the low. But the first paparazzi pictures are out. And rumours are too." she said. Tom knew this would happen soon but not at the first time.

"Could you tell me a bit about it ? I'm building their cribs now and want to finish them before i will talk with Y/N. Just curious." he said.

"Well it's you and Y/N walking out of the store and some shenyangs can see you guys through the window. You can't really see her belly that much because of the jacket and her hoodie, but you can think that she is pregnant. Or she just got a little more weight around her stomache, but it doesn't look really pregnant. So rumour are going around that you guys are expecting. That's all." she said.

"Thanks mom. Yeah, well we know this would happen. I will talk to her later and i see how she reacts." he said.

"Do that. Now finish the cribs and then send me a picture. I let you alone now." she said nicely.

"Will do mom. See ya." he said and then hung up. He let out a breath before he finished the bed. He made a picture for his mom and send it to her. After that he went downstairs where Y/N laid on the couch.

She had her hands in her tummy and he couldn't stop thinking how lucky he got.

Y/N Pov.:

"Hey love." i turned my head and Tom came over to the couch.

"You finished ?" he nodded. "You know i could have helped you. It wouldn't be that hard for me."

"Maybe it wouldn't, but just to be safe." he said and laid down next to me. He moved his head so it was near my tummy. "Don't want that happens anything to my boys or wife."

He sat back up and put his arm around me. "I'll go look at them."

"Stop for a second. We need to talk." he said and pulled my down again. I looked at him confused. "My mom called me and sat that the first pictures are out."

I pulled out my phone and went on instagram. I went on my feed and he was right. Many pictures were taken of us walking out of the store and in it. I looked at the comments and so many people were arguing about if i was pregnant or not. Some people saying that i got fat and other people saying than i still look beautiful. People saying i am pregnant and other people hating it that we kept it a secret and other saying that we should take out time. People saying that we are in there for our niece and other people saying that we were in there for a long time.

I didn't realised it but i started to cry a little.

"Hey, hey, hey it's okay." Tom said and pulled me closer. "Why are you crying ?"

"I don't know." i said and now cried fully in his chest. "I know that we said we want this, but this is so much at once. People saying things like they know everything. I love all of these people who say nice things and i don't hate them when they say i got fat, because i did, but it's so crazy."

"Awww darling." he said kissing my forehead softly.

"I don't really know why i'm crying. It's not that big of a deal." i said and pulled away.

"The hormones." he chuckled and i did too.

"Yeah right, could live without them." i said.

"I mean they don't know it for sure yet. But they probably will when they see us more and then the premier and everything." he said.

"Yeah i know and i don't think it's bad. I mean some day they will know, i just overreacted. Sorry." i said and whipped my tears.

"You didn't. I know it can be scary and i'm not even the pregnant one." he said and i smiled. "So you okay with this ?"

"I am. Totally, i'm quiet happy actually." i said and he looked at me confused. "The hormones."

"I will get used to it." he said smiling. "No it's great that we are okay with it. I'm quiet happy for the fans that they know more about what maybe going on."

"For them it's still a maybe. But we still want to tell them when we got them right ?" i asked.

"I think so. But don't be mad if i maybe say something when press starts. I mean we can't really hide it then. At most when you also want to attend interviews or the lodndon premier." he said.

"Right. I think we will say simple things but not too much." i said.

"Of course not. We will see how it will goes." he said.

"We will and we still have time for that." i said and we both smiled at each other. "Now let me see how the cribs look like."

"Cute he said." and stood up after me. "Even cuter when the stuffed animals are in there."

We both walked up the stairs. "Did you put them already in there ?"

"Not yet." he said.