𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: Mentions of weaponry
Pronouns: They/them
Request: Anon.

"How I think building snowmen with the children of the smp (+Beau, Billzo, Ranboo and Aimsey) would be like!"

——————————

Tommy:
• Is absolutely shit at making snowmen.

• Like, it's funny how bad he is at it.

• But he would constantly try to convince you that his snowman is the best one there.

• The face is always completely wonky, but he never tries to fix it so you just assume that he doesn't realise it.

• Even though he shouldn't really be the one dressing the snowman, you let him because he has fun making it look fancy.

• You'd steal a bunch of Wilbur's clothes whilst Tommy used them to make your guys' creation look dapper.

• "Wilbur's gonna kill us if he finds out that we used his coat."

• "Nah, he won't. My mum's told him that he's gotta be nice to me now."

• As well as collecting the clothes, you collect the items used to make the snowman (this includes rocks, pebbles, sticks, etc).

• So while you gather everything, he places them on the atrocious creation. And it keeps going until he deems it finished.

• To top it off, he'd give it a really abstract and long name that only he can pronounce.

Tubbo:
• Unlike Tommy, he doesn't need to try and convince people that his snowman is the best. Because everybody knows that it is.

• His snowman is huge. He goes all out when building them.

• He probably brews potions and enchants parts of the snowman's body to get them to shape as he pleases.

• Being the smartest one among all of you means that he's able to do shit like this.

• Beau has tried to complain and argues that he's not allowed to do that, but Tubbo just ends up cursing her snowman.

• He doesn't really need your help with building it, but he lets you stick around.

• But remember, just because he lets you stick around, it doesn't mean that you're allowed to touch the snowman.

• Because if you do, he'd probably shoot you with a crossbow.

• He's gives his snowman a really short name. Like Finn.

• After he's done, he'd just sort of leave it in the middle of the field to stand really menacingly over the others.

• His snowman attracts the attention of a lot of other people.

• Sometimes it would just piss people off how much better his snowman looked to the others'.

Ranboo:
• His snowman would probably be unintentionally really scary.