05

I'm so stupid, I didn't even bother to ask him who's the girl. I'm just accusing him.

Yang Jungwon. Yang Junghyun. Similar face. Brother and sister. Now it makes sense.

I tried to hide my smile.

"That's why she looked really similar to your face," I said and giggles.

I'm happy. Just happy. But I wanted to know why did his sister didn't wear the same clothes as me.

"Can I ask you something? If you don't mind?"

"What is it, Ah Reum?"

"Why did your sister didn't wear the hospital clothes. Like me?"

"I don't even know Ah Reum, Maybe she's not ready yet." He said with a sad face.

I nodded.

I should stop asking. Stop being busy body Ah Reum.

I looked at the sky. This view makes me feel better. Sometimes when I looked at the sky, I forgot all my problem, my sickness. It's just feel great.

-

"Hello, beautiful mother's ever. How are you? I miss you so much."

"Hi, beautiful baby. Mommy is fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine too." I chuckled.

"Oh, someone is in a good mood." My mom smirked.

"No, I'm not." I tried to hide my smile.

"Do you have something to tell mommy? Something happened yesterday right?"

"I think I'm falling in love mommy," I said and hide my face with my palm.

My mom chuckled.

"Really? Who's he? The elevator guy?"

I nodded.

-

We go to the cafeteria just like usual once again my dad didn't join us because of his busy schedule.

We sat in the cafeteria. My mom can't stop smiling so was I.

"What mom?"

"Nothing, mommy just happy for you Ah Reum."

We both laughed.

I love this moment. Full of laughter. No more tears. I hope we can stay forever like this. Happy ever after. Me, My mom, my dad, and maybe, just maybe Jungwon, with his sister Junghyun.

-

My mom already left. I'm in the elevator. I press my level and waited for the door to open.

I walked towards my room. I saw Jungwon in front of my door.

Oh my god. He knew that I miss him. I miss those smiles, those cute eyes. I miss you Jungwon. I know I'm crazy for falling in love with someone who doesn't even feel the same but it's okay, I'm going to keep this feeling by myself. I knew I will never be able to get love from someone. Because I'm am not the type of person someone falls in love with. And I will die very soon.

I smiled.

He smiled back showing his cute dimple.

Soon I'm going to die because of this guy. But it's okay. At least the reason is him. Stupid!