Chapter 2

2

The arrival

When Jane and Maura got off the flight, they looked around finally, after 15 minutes of looking Jane said "Maura, we've been looking around for forever! Please, please tell me you know what this Dr. Burgman looks like!" she whined. "Well, Dr. Burgman is busy examining the bodies at the morge but says that Lutenant Comander Mcgarrett will come and meet us." replies Dr. Isles. "And do you know what he looks like, Maura?" Jane said, rather annoyed because they had been standing at the baggage claim at Hawaii intrinational airport for over half an hour now. "Well, Dr. Burgman said he was tall, very muscular, and dark haired." Maura offered "Good job, Doctor! You just described half the men in this freaking airport!" Jane said rather sarcastically. At that moment, someone tapped Jane on the shoulder and she drew her weapon and turned around. "Who the heck are you?" she asked the mystery man; "Steve Mcgarrett, Five-0. And put your hands on your head." he replied "Whoa, no way buddy! Detective Jane Rizzoli, Boston Police, show me your ID!" so, the two exchanged IDs and departed for Five-0 head quarters. At Five-0, Jane, Maura, and Steve were greeted by Detective Danny Williams, Steve's partner "Hey Steve, who are your lady friends?" Danny asked him, "Danny, this is Detective Jane Rizzoli." he said, pointing to the woman with curly black hair pulled back into a ponytail. " And this is Dr. Maura Isles." Steve said pointing to a brunett woman with shoulder-length hair. "Uh, hi, I'm Detective Daniel Williams, Steve's partner." he said, shaking hands with each of them in turn. "Steve, Kono says she thinks she's got a lead on as to why our friend the psyco down in holding unleashed these animals to maul our vics to death." "Who's Kono?" Jane asked looking around. "Kono Kalakowa is the only female member of the team and a very good one at that, as Chin would say, choose your next words carefully, both of you." Steve answered, an obvious smile in his voice.

3