60

Alice Avery

A cool sweat suddenly broke out on the back of my neck. I could feel the fast pace of my heart beat inside my ears, the sound of my breathing. A wave of euphoria crashing upon me like a hurricane, the feeling of his lips on my neck. His hands, palmed my waist in an act of control that I craved.

I pushed my body against him and started to undo his belt, loosening it until I could pull down his jeans. Pulling down his thin boxers, I jerked his cock, dropping to my knees and spitting on the tip and taking him in my mouth. Watching his head roll back gave me shivers. His hands crept into my hair, taking a handful and pulling slightly. I continued my motions and looked up at him, he groaned as I began to use my hands on him.

"Fuck," he breathed. "That's it, just like that."

I fastened my pace and the grip he held on my hair only got tighter. Suddenly he lifted me up and I was slammed against the wall. His lips attacked mine and I caved instantly, his hard cock pressed against my stomach. An intense feeling awoke in me that was indescribable. Ricky pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my bra and he unbutton my shorts and yanked them down. I traced the hem of his shirt before pulling it over his head. His forehead pressed to mine as he crept his fingers in my panties.

"You're fucking soaked, Ali." He whispered huskily. He slowly moved his fingers around my clit and I closed my eyes. "No. Look at me." He demanded and I did, my vision on his blue eyes. He pushed his fingers inside me and my head hit the wall behind me as a moan escaped from my lips

"God," I panted as I rode his fingers. I put my hand on his shoulder for support, I felt sure that my knees would buckle beneath me. I was weak and desperate and loved every second of it. I smashed my lips against his, he continued to move his fingers. I bit his lip and felt him smirk.

A feeling of emptiness hit me for a split second when he removed his fingers. He wrapped both hands behind my thighs and lifted me from the ground. I responded by wrapping my legs around his bare waist. He set me down on the couch and hovered over me, I reached for him and pulled him closer to me. I kissed him while I stroked his cock again, he pulled my panties down to my ankle and I pushed them off. He kissed my neck and down to my chest, he reached behind me and I arched by back as he unclasped my bra and tossed it to the ground.

"Condom?" I asked while his lips were at my chest.

"Not yet," he answered. He lead a trail of wet kisses down my body. He kissed my inner thigh, "Fuck you're perfect." The feeling of his tongue against my sex made me cover my mouth to prevent myself from screaming. I melted under his touch, the way he treated me, the way he knew my body better than I did.

His tongue swirled around my clit and I shuddered, goosebumps rising on my skin without permission. "Fuck me," I panted and his eyes darted up at me. "Please," I panted.

He reached to a drawer on the coffee table and pulled out a silver packet. He lifted his body and opened it with his teeth and rolled it on.

"Spread your legs for me." He said and I followed, wider then before.

With my back still on the couch he stayed above me. His eyes poured into mine and I felt his tip at my entrance. He pushed forward and my mouth fell open, taking all of him I covered my mouth once again and moaned.

Ricky moved my hand away, bringing it above my head and intertwining our fingers. He moved in and out slowly, almost cautiously. I held his bicep, "harder," I begged and he grinned at me.

He lifted my leg to where my thigh hit my stomach. He thrusted harder, faster and I came undone. "Oh my God," I gasped as he hit my G-spot repeatedly. "Fuck don't stop, please."

His hands brushed away stray hair from my face. "Baby you feel so good." He wrapped his hand around my neck and the feeling that took over me was one I prayed would never go away.

He then lifted me by my arms and flipped me over. My ass in the air and my arms rested on the cushions. He leaned over me, his cock pressed against me. Ricky kissed my cheek before he pushed his cock inside me. One hand gripped my hair and the other smacked my ass. He lifted me by my hair, my back was against his chest.

"You like that?" He asked me, his voice heavy and out of breath.

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

He pushed me back down and my chest hit the cushions, I arched my back. His fingers dug into my ass and I backed into him. His thrusts became harder and the pain from his hand coming down on my ass made my moans become louder. I felt him pull out and I raised myself to my knees. I turned to him and pushed him to sit down. I lifted my leg and straddled him, grinding on his hard dick. He leaned his head back on the couch and a low hum sounded from his throat. Ricky's hands fell on my waist, holding on tightly as he guided my hips

I shut my eyes and whined as my hips rocked. "Does that feel good?" He asked, tauntingly.

I nodded in response.

"Words, baby." He spoke before lifting me slightly and lowering me on his cock.

I breathed in sharply. "Yes," I responded in a quiet voice. My hips rocked against him instantly.

"Keep doing that, such a good girl."

"Ricky," I breathed. "I'm g-"

"Not yet," he said. "Not yet. Fuck you look so pretty like this, Alice."

His lips connected with mine as I rode his cock. I let my fingers get tangled in his dark, damp hair.

"Please," I begged him.

"Cum for me," he said and his words were my relief. My head fell back at the orgasm that ripped through me. My breathes were slow but heavy, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Holy shit," I breathed and climbed off of him. The condom was full and he carefully took it off, walking to the washroom to throw it out. He came back with a towel and helped to clean me up.

I grabbed a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around us after he sat down. I draped my legs across his as I grabbed a pack of smoke from the table. I lit one and blew the smoke out at Ricky, he smiled, taking the cigarette from me and kissed me.

"That was long overdo." He said and I laughed. I knew he was referring to the sex and I agreed.

"Does this mean we're gonna fuck like rabbits now?" I took the cigarette back and he grinned at me. I rested my head on his shoulder, happy to be in this little bubble we created for the night.

His fingers twirled my hair around, "are you on the pill?"

"Birth control? Nope." I replied and looked up at him, he raised his eyebrows at me. "I'll book an appointment."

A/N
God.
Been way too long.
This was by far the hardest chapter I have ever written and I do apologize for it taking so long.
I hope you enjoyed it!!

Happy Holidays everyone! Be safe and be kind. <3