Part 12

Bucky follows behind you to the lab and you sit on the counter stop. Bucky grabs the first aid kit and stands in front of you and places it beside you. He opens it and grabs an alcohol wipe to clean the blood and the wound.
"It's not that deep, you won't need stitches but I'll put butterfly tape on to close it."
Bucky says as he stands between your legs to get a better look at at the gash.
When Bucky finishes up you show him your right hand that has a large cut on it.
Bucky again cleans the wound with a wipe and wraps your hand in gauze.
"All done. Anything else I need to look at?" He asks not moving from between your legs as he places his hands on the counter and is now leaning closer to you. You feel like you should be nervous with Bucky in this position but your not. You actually like him being this close to you, looking after you. You try not to blush but you can feel your face go red.
Bucky places both hands on your face gently so you have no choice but to look at him. He gives you a gentle smile as you feel the warmth from his right hand and the coldness from his left. Even with his metal hand he can still be gentle. You give him a smile and lock eyes with him for a moment and forget about everything else. You both start to lean in when someone burst through the door and Bucky steps away from you quickly. You look over to see Tony and Natasha.
"Oh thank god your both okay." Natasha says rushing in to give you a hug.
"I'm okay." You say and hug her back still sitting in the counter.
You look up at Bucky who is now talking to Tony on the other side of the room.
You pull away from Natasha, "so much for going outside." You say sarcastically.
"You are not leaving here until we get to the person who is behind this." Tony says angrily.
"You can't keep me locked away forever." You say and Tony in an angry tone.
"Are you serious. After what just happened you want to go back outside?!" Tony says yelling.
"I'm not a prisoner you can lock away. And you are not dad!" You say yelling still sitting on the counter.
Natasha trying to break the awkwardness in the room speaks up. "How do we find out who's started all this?" Natasha asks.
"Because I got a name." Tony says angrily and walks out.
You look at Bucky and Natasha who are also equally confused and follow Tony to a briefing room where Steve and Sam also are.
"His name is Armando Perez." Tony says as we sit down around the table.
"What did you do to him?" Steve asks.
"He was in Sokovia when we fought Ultron. He made it out but his family did not. So did the rest of the people who's working for him.
"He blames us." Natasha adds.
"Yes. He won't stop until he gets his revenge.." Tony says looking at me.
"We won't let anything happen to you." Tony adds and you give him a slight nod.
"I have Friday trying to find him. So in the meantime we stay here."
"What happens when you do find him?" You ask.
"We will stop him." Steve says and stands up.
"That means you do not leave." Bucky quickly adds and looks at me.
"I finally agree with him on something." Tony says.
Without saying another word you leave the room and head to your room, closing the door behind you.
Natasha follows and knocks on your door.
"Bucky, I really don't feel like-.." you begin to say and open the door to see Natasha instead.
"Hey Hun." She says and you let her in. "How you doing?"
"How am I doing? Shit, where do I begin?" You say sarcastically and sit on your bed.
"I know this is hard. But it's to keep you safe." Natasha says and sits beside you.
"I know but I feel like I'm a prisoner. And I feel like it's my fault. I can't imagine if one of you got hurt today." You say looking down trying to hold back tears.
"Hey. None of this is your fault. You did not do anything wrong. And Tony feels the same way. He thinks it's his fault."
"Why?" You ask looking up at her.
"Because they want to get revenge for what happened in Sokovia. They want Tony to feel the same pain as they did. Tony feels like he needs to protect everyone that he forgot to think of the impact it would have on you." Natasha says and she holds your hand.
"It's not his fault. I don't blame him." You say quietly.
"Maybe you should tell him." She says and you nod in agreement.