Chapter Thirteen

Jennie's POV

I looked at his boy who's still laughing.

"Will you stop laughing? How did you know my name, anyways? As i remember, I just gave you money but i didn't tell you about my name. Are you a spy or something?" I asks in a soft but firm tone.

You get what i mean?

"What are you talking about? First of all, Miss-who-you-are, I don't know your name. Second, I'm laughing because someone as old as you was scared in my car. And what made you think that i know your name?" He asks in a challenging tone, crossed his arms then smirked at me..    again.

"You just shouted my name, a while ago!"

"What? You mean, Jennie?"

"Yes!"

"Ermm.. But that's my Cat's name~"

"Eh?"

"That's true. My Cat's name is Jennie. Here, Look~"

Then he take off his cat's collar and showed it to us.

Jennie - In the front

Sept. 23 - In the Back

"That Sept. 23 was mine and her birthday." This boy said and put the collar back and petted Jennie.

"Oh wow.. Jennie, the human and Jennie, the cat." Lisa said and went to the cat to pet it too.

I sighed..

Then i noticed that it's now getting dark.

"Let's go now. It's getting dark already.."

I told Lisa making Lisa pouted but still stood up, bid her goodbye to the two.

"Wait.. I uhmm can you-.. uhh can you give me money?~" The boy asks while looking down shyly.

"What? But i already gave you money." I said and turn around, was about to walked away but he said something that makes me stop.

"My Uncle beat me and forced me to give the money to him. I haven't eaten lunch yet. I only ate one piece of bread once a day and i'm really really hungry right now~" I turn to looked at him again and saw him still looking down.

"What about your parents?" I asks but he shook his head.

"I don't have them anymore. They-.. they are d-dead.."

He's lying, right?

Hmm maybe it's his another trick again.

He noticed my cold expression so he kneel down and carry the cat.

"I-it's okay. You don't have to pity me. You also don't have to give me money if you don't want. I'll go now too.."

Then he started walking away.

Should i give him?
I mean, it's now like i'm gonna be poor if i give him some, right?

I looked at Lisa who's looking at the boy then she looked at me too with a 'Let's help him' look.

I nodded at her.

"WAIT!!"

_____________________________
Jennie's Penthouse
(6:45 pm)

As i remember, I nodded to Lisa to give him some money.

Then what the hell is happening right now?

"Here.. It some more. It's delicious, right?" Lisa asks and the boy nodded while smilling then eat more of the food that i cooked for Lisa.

"Jennie, You still have another room here, right?" Lisa asks me then i remember the third room that i customed for mine and Lisa's future baby.

Yes, i organized everything without her knowing.

I don't wanna tell her yet.

"Ah.. Yes.. Yes.. But that's for my-"

"Okay then. That Third room is gonna be your room. Yey!" Lisa clapped happily to the boy who's still eating.

"What? But-"

"Where's the key?" Lisa asks cutting me off. I could only tell her that it's in my drawer.

Then they bought went upstairs leaving me with the dishes here alone.

Aissh.. I'm now regretting letting that boy to live here.

After giving the boy some money earlier, Lisa suddenly asks me if he can stay with us.

I mean, who am i to not agree, right? I'm just Jennie Kim who's inlove to a Lalisa Manoban.

Sigh..

Then i saw Lisa walking down the stairs wearing a coat.

"Where are you going?"

"You mean, where are WE going. Cause you're coming with me. Let's buy him clothes.." She said and smiled at me so i quickly nodded.

Damn, that smile..

I felt so under right now, even tho we're not together yet.