Chapter Fiftheen

Jennie's POV

"No way! I wanna go home!" I said making her giggle.

"I know what you're thinking. And no. We're not going to the rides anymore. But we're also NOT going home~" She said clinging her arms to mine. I was about to say something but she suddenly dragged me to a random cart.

"Nyeongan Ahjussi! I want two cotton candy pleaseeee~" Lisa said while smilling widely still clinging into my arm.

"Two Cotton candy for a cute couple. Have a nice date!" The Vendor said causing Lisa and I to blush or maybe, I'm just imagining things again.

Sigh..

I mean, Why would Losa blush anyway?

We ate ice cream after that, Take a picture again then continue on roaming around.

"Here you go~" I said giving Lisa the Big teddy brown bear that she said that looks like me and that she said that she wants it so i played and shoot the targets then won the teddy bear that i'm giving to her today.

"Yey!" She was about to take her phone to take a picture of us again when mine suddenly rang.

"Wait~" She pouted so i ruffled her hair while giggling. She glared at me and shoved my hand away still pouting.

Aww.. So Cuteeeeeee~

"Just a second, okay?"

She turn around and took out her phone to take a picture of her and the bear only.

I shake my head to her and answer the phone call.

"Yeoboseo? Unnie?"

"Jennie? Where are you?" Jisoo asks with a nervousness in her voice.

"Oh? I'm just here in the amusement park with Lisa. What's up?" I said making her to sigh in relief.

"Okay then. That's good. Have a great day and be careful!"

We bid our goodbye and i put my phone back to my hoodie's pocket.

I turn to look at Lisa but then,

*Chuu~*

Lisa's lips are on mine.

It took a few seconds before she finally realized what's happening.

She immediately pulled back blushing.

"I-.. I'm sorry. I was just about to kiss your cheek for a picture when you suddenly turn around, Y-ya' know?"

"I-.. Okay~"

"Okay? Just okay?"

"Yeah."

"You're not mad?"

"No, why would i?"

Infact, i actually loved it.

She smiled still blushing.

Oh how i wish that you actually did that on purpose..

••••
In The Penthouse
(8:00 pm)

Me and Lisa are now here inside my room.

I was supposed to be sleeping by now but this girl suddenly barged inside and hid under my blanket saying that she's scared because of the thunder outside since it's currently raining.

I just finished showering that time. Luckily, I already wore my pants before she could even see my Jero down there.

She put her head in my shoulder.

We're currently watching Twilight right now in my laptop.

I don't know why but she'd been clingy to me today or maybe, She's just bored?

"Nini~"

I turn to looked at Lisa confusedly.

"Huh?"

Then she suddenly sat up and looked straight to my eyes.

"You look like My Nini~" She repeated that name again.

That name was familliar, tho. I think i already heard it before.

Then she suddenly giggled, "That's impossible. My Nini was Dead a long time ago. I'm sorry if i mistaken you. I just really miss her and can't help but to noticed that you looked like her."

The she stood up, "I think it's enough for today. I'm gonna sleep now." She said and was about to walk out of my room when we heard a thunder causing her to flinched and ran towards me.

"Can i sleep here?"

I giggled to her and ruffled her hair before nodding.

She pouted when i ruffled her hair then giggled and hugged me in side way.

"My Nini always do that to me before.."

I just 'hmmed' for a response and put my laptop in the bed side table, turn off the lights and fix the covers then we both go to the dreamland.

"N-nini is sorry~"