nine.

deadly games❝five of spades❞

deadly games
five of spades

  THE WARMTH YOU FELT AS THE TWO PAIRS OF ARMS WRAPPED AROUND YOU WAS INDESCRIBABLE. It almost felt like the time stopped. No more games, just you and them. You felt at ease, like you were back home.
As you hugged your two friends, you realized how much you missed them. It's only been a few days, but it felt like forever. Even though happiness was all you could feel at the moment, you couldn't help but think that it was the wrong place to be vulnerable. They were the people that could easily make you give up on your life for theirs.

"What the fuck are you two doing here? Where is Chota?" you asked them, trying not to imagine the worst.

"His leg is injured because of our last game. He is alright, though. We left him with a girl we met." Karube explained and you frowned.

"How did that happen?"

"He got burned." Arisu informed you and you sighed without being able to keep the worry away.

𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚄𝙻𝚃𝚈; 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚂.

Everyone heard, but no one said a word. You were relieved, that it wasn't Hearts. Only the thought of being in a Hearts game with Chishiya was scaring you, not to mention the fact that Arisu and Karube were also there now. Being in a game with all of them would've been terrifying.

"As much as I'd love to catch up with you guys, the game is starting. We'll talk after the game, I promise. So, don't you dare die." you told them and Arisu nodded, while Karube hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead.

"Stay safe." Arisu told you and you couldn't help, but hug him too.

"If one of you dares to die, I will find a way to bring you back to life, only to be able to kill you myself." you threatened and they only gave you a tired smile.

You turned back to Chishiya, who unsurprisingly was looking at you and your two best friends. He definitely paid attention to every word in the conversation. Although, he remained without any emotion shown on his face. You really wished you could read his mind.

He didn't expect you to explain your interaction with them to him, it wasn't the place to do it anyway.
You looked at Karube and Arisu again, who were now getting approached by the weird guy wearing a hat. Poor them.

𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴; "𝙰 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙰𝙶".

𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴; 𝚁𝚄𝙽 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁.

𝙲𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽; 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝚉𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙸𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝚄𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙸𝚃. 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝙱𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳.