15

Next Day.

"You sure?" Kentrell looked over at her as he drove.

"No, the question is are you sure? Because if we tell them and you be out here embarrassing me, I'm going to kick your ass." India told him, looking up from her phone.

"I'm not, I swear on my grandma." He said.

"You need to stop putting shit on Alice cause you be lying." She frowned at him, and he chuckled.

"Whenever I put something on my grandma I be deadass. I'm not finna be with no hoe, I swear." He said, parking his car.

"I guess we'll see then. But it's not like we finna tell them we date or something, just that we fucked around because we're not official until I see a change okay?" She mumbled, letting him help her out of the car.

"We go together, I ain't tryna hear none of that." He shrugged, and she laughed, mushing his head.

"Joe ain't here yet, we gotta wait on him." India looked up at him, and he nodded.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked, and she smiled.

"No. We don't go together, remember?" She smirked, and he rolled his eyes.

"Smcht. Can't stand hoes." He shook his head, and she laughed, making him smile.

India led the way into KD's house, walking in the living room.

"Bitch why are y'all asleep?" India laughed, looking at Samaria and Kd both dozing off on the couch.

"Girl you too damn loud." Sam mumbled as Kentrell sat on the couch.

India got a message to her phone, and she chuckled.

"I gotta take this call real quick, hold up." India told them, walking towards the guest room on the far side of the house.

She opened the door, closing it behind her, and Ben looked up from his phone.

She walked over to him, and he grabbed her waist as she roughly kissed him. She climbed in his lap, gripping his dreads, making him grunt.

His tongue slid against hers and he slapped her ass hard, gripping it in his hand, making her moan.

"Fuck is you doing guh'?" He smirked, sucking her bottom lip as he pulled away.

"I don't know." She bit her lip, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"That ain't what I meant by talk but we can do that too." He kissed her neck, and she smiled.

"Don't leave no marks on me." She mumbled, tilting her head to give him more room.

"Why you moving your head then?" He licked over her skin, and she moaned.

"Mane be quiet before I fuck you in here." He gripped her neck, forcing her to look at him, and she bit her lip.