Chapter 13: Its all out in the open now

Another Chapter so quickly? Make sure you guys follow me, favorite this story and vote up! Also comments are welcomed!!
_

_________________________________

Harry walked out of the Slytherin common room ignoring Daphne running into Eli as the portrait closed.

Eli looked up.

"Oh I was looking for you..." Eli paused before holding up a green handkerchief.

"Rough day?" He asked turning using his crutches to walk with him.

Harry took it.

"More like rough few weeks." He stated. "I'm actually on my way to Snapes"

Eli nodded with a smile. "My legs need the exercise."

Harry rolled his eyes. "You mean your leg?"

Eli laughed. "Screw you"

Harry rolled his eyes but didn't object for once appreciating his company as they walked down the corridor

"I assume you talked with Draco?" Eli asked.

Harry nodded. "Yeah. Im sorry he cornered you. He was out of line yet again."

Eli shrugged. "He had good intentions plus he wouldn't have hurt me. For what its worth. I didn't give him any names."

Harry smiled. "Yeah I know. I told him who it was. I know he had good intentions but I need space from him. I just. Its all new and seems alot for a friendship ya know?"

Eli nodded. "Yeah I can only imagine. I'll save you a seat for dinner?"

Harry smiled "I'm actually gonna be with Professor Snape a while...." Harry paused as Eli crossed his arms.

Harry smiled "So maybe I'll be in there the tail end if not then for breakfast"

Eli nodded. "See you then." He turned hopping away.

Harry sighed before knocking on the door.

"Enter" came Snapes voice.

Harry pushed the door open.

"If I didn't know you Severus I'd be scared of you" he stated closing the door.

Severus sat behind his desk. He gave a small smile seeing Harry.

"I was wondering if you forgot about our meeting."

Harry ran his hands through his hair.

"I sorta did but I'm here now" he stated.

Snape nodded. "Indeed you are. Come sit" he pulled a chair over across from him.

Harry walked over sitting.

"McGonagall informed me about what you did today. That's a big accomplishment for you and for all Slytherins to live up to" he stated. "You're mother would be very proud."

Harry nodded "Thanks Sev. I uh needed that. These past few weeks haven't been easy and this whole process is aggravating." He slouched no longer holding his usual posture.

Severus nodded. He rose walking over to a cabinet taking out a pink potion and black one. He slid them over.

"Pepper me up and one for the muscles" he stated sitting again.

Harry took them sliding the empty bottles back. "Thanks"

Severus nodded taking his wand locking his doors.