𝟑𝟔~𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫

a/n ( sir please don't look at me like that 💦)~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

(2 days ago, before she woke up from coma)

It's been a week since she went into a coma, and I feel drained and i haven't slept much. I'm always concerned about her. I know I shouldn't, but I can't stop myself, so I'm on my way to the hospital right now to check on her and, more importantly, to see her.

When I arrived at the hospital, I saw her father and Enzo sitting outside talking, but when they saw me, they stopped and stared at me. I raised my brow and nodded as I prepared to enter her room, but Enzo stopped me.

"Alexander, could we speak?" I returned my gaze to her through the small gap, turned to face him, and nodded. Armando, to my surprise, stood up and walked with us to a corner. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I questioned Enzo. "what kind of relationship do you have with Elle?" I tense up, not because we have one, but because I see where this is going. "nothing but partners" god to say that only was it difficult.

They accepted my response with hesitancy. 'Is that all?' I ask impatiently wanting to see her and they both looked at me, and Armando said, 'no that wasn't all I hope you don't contact my daughter in the future,' and that statement alone felt like a heartbreak, for fuck's sake this is not high school! but the selfish bastard in me couldn't just accept that. "why? I mean, don't we have a deal? I'm sorry she is hurt because of me, and-" before I could finish he cut me off

"I know but we'll help you instead of her, we don't need to involve her in this she's been through enough." he told me off coldly.  My veins were filled with rage. " 'I'm sorry but she's already involved in this I could tell this mission meant a lot to her and she's more than capable of handling it, as you're aware."

They both shook their heads in denial as I sighed in frustration. " Alex stay away from my sister and there's no need for you to come here anymore." Enzo said and they both left me there dumb founded. what the fuck was that?

end .

To her luck and mine, the day she woke up was my supposed last visit, and  she woke up. I've never felt so relieved. I'm thankful she did. i remember I didn't look at her after I decided to stay and tell her off coldly that 'i was sorry' but it came harsher that i thought. i regret it..a lot.

because looking at her is my weakness, those eyes are my weakness, and I was sure to go hug the life out of her after I saw everyone else doing it but I kept my self in check and stayed in the corner of the room envying her brothers. I scoff internally at that and just look at her because I'm not sure when I'll be able to see her again. maybe..

I knew they wanted to keep her safe, even if it meant keeping her away from me, but what they don't realise i'm not the danger and its victor because of the conversation between elle and him, the obsessive look he had we he looked at her and the way he talked i just knew something happened and something worse. they had a past which i intend to find out.

She is the only one I care about now and I would never let anyone hurt her again. losing her like this was difficult and at first we never even had a chance to anything or there was anything to start with but all i know is I want to be with her, and I believe I could keep her safe well honestly more than them.  I knew I am falling for her and this feeling is ethereal.

I remember seeing and knowing the amazing woman she is during the few days I spent with her. She is beautiful, intelligent, strong, dangerous and she has proven to be a bad ass fighter. She is the only person with whom I have been carefree, talking and smiling. I guess I'm back to my old self before she came into my life.

I got up from my seat and walked to the bar in my office. I hadn't seen her in two miserable days. I poured my bourbon into a glass and sat down. I had a lot of work to do, but all I could think about was her. As my office door burst open and my beautiful queen entered,i gulped my drink and stood up in front of her.

"Alex, I need to talk-" when she sees me like this, she cuts herself off. I just admire her because she looks desirable and quite well the last time I saw her. How can she be so stunning? It should be considered a sin. I thought as I came out of my trance after hearing her call my name. It's time to put my acting skills to use.

I keep a straight face and stare at her. "Speak up, Giselle." I could see the pain flash in her eyes. "I-I want to know why you decided to cancel the deal; we were so close to taking him down and we still have the time and chance to do so, so why the fuck are you acting like this?"

"It's nothing I can't handle now that I know he's in my territory, I can find him, and you...you can go back, and the payment for the deal will be transferred." I tell her "Is that all? Is that all I've meant for you?" she asks her voice breaking by the second.  'no you mean a lot to me baby girl' was what I wanted to say but downing my glass down my throat, uh, this should help me with this.

"Yes, that's it. Is there a problem?" I say this while staring at her. I see her eyes are glossy, and I feel terrible because this is fucking childish. After this, she'll never give me another chance. "What ? Don't tell me you thought it was only because I was flirting with you-"i was cut off my a hard slap to my cheek.

Fuck that hurts and it was the first ever slap i ever received. did i deserve it?

yes i did.

"NO! THERE IS NO PROBLEM AND NEVER WILL BE! AND KEEP YOUR MONEY WITH YOU, I DON'T NEED IT, I DID YOUR FATHER A FAVOUR, NOW YOU! YOU DO ME A FAVOUR, NEVER LET ME SEE YOUR FACE!  AGAIN!  I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I LIKED YOU , YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD! "In rage, she roars and yells at me.

What surprised me was that when she said she liked me and now she despises me...my eyes softened when I saw the fire in her eyes, and before I could say anything, she left me there regretting everything I had done up to that point.

Why does it feels like i've lost her forever...? NO

Perhaps I did..but for now..

she'll always be mine.

~..~

Hey loves! sorry for taking so long to post and i hope you enjoyed reading!

-DO VOTE & COMMENT!<3

~Elle<3