My Art

A/N: Izuku POV unless said otherwise

I don't know how I got here but I somehow did. No one ever really cared for me, only my mother but I never wanted to bother her at all. This was the start of Fae.

I wish I can just get out of this hellhole and leave this classroom for good!

Gosh how I hate sitting here....

I can hear them whispering rumors again...

I am not a disease!

Only because I am quirkless doesn't mean that I don't have feelings!

I am a human too!

I can do as much as everyone else!

The reason why I chose the name Fae was because I loved to dream about a better world and most of my pictures are heroes fighting some kind of legendary creature with a little tiny fairy as my signature.

Looks like today I have another story to tell...

My own little fairytale...

Welcome to my very own reality...

Only that it's not a tale but the sad reality I am living in.

At least it makes me feel better again.

I don't really know when I started doing street art but I kinda did. It was after either Kacchan beat me up or left me in an alley completely alone or it was when I realized that no one cared for a quirkless kid. Either way I still remember how I was angry and just found a spray can on the street and just started painting my very first pictures on the wall of an abandoned building.

Hmm.... I wonder what I should draw this time....

Maybe Eraserhead going up against a demon...

I would love to see his face if he finds out that someone knows about that underground hero.

My very first picture was a picture of All Might fighting and losing against a dragon. Once the picture was found, it went viral and everyone saw the fairy that was in the middle of the painting and started calling me either Fairy or Fae, which I liked more.

Maybe I should go with Endeavor and how he is stuck to the ground because of a paw that forced him to be there by Cerberus...

I am sure his son would love that....

The moment I heard the sound of the bell from our school, I took my things and dashed out. There was no way I wanted to get beaten up again. I saw Bakugo's face earlier and it was clear to me that that dandelion had bad intentions.

Please let me get out without being caught!

I don't need another beating.

I still have a picture and a post to do.

Somehow, after getting a lot of attention, I started to hide a QR-code into my picture and that very QR- Code led to a page where I had my very own community built up. There are people just like me out there and I was somewhat their very own hero for sharing my stories and not giving up at all.

It was pretty simple to slip out of the classroom buy out of the school was a different story. My dear friend had his minions everywhere. That was also the reason for me to be dragged to a dark corner multiple times. This time however I was begging and praying to god to let me out alive and in one piece.

Please just let me go!

I never did anything to you!

Please!

I am begging you just let me get out!

I had enough of a beating yesterday... I don't need the wounds to reopen again.

...

And why does this surprise me at...

As I stepped out of the building I immediately was meet with some explosion coming from my back sending me a couple of meters flying into the air and then face first to the ground.

Me: Ufff!

The impact to the ground left me completely gasping for air since it pressed all the air out of my lungs. I was desperate to get some air into my lungs but all that I got was nothing since I could feel a foot on my back pressing down. Worst thing was that we were even right in front of the school and anyone could do anything, even stop this nonsense but no one did. Everyone that just walked by ignored the events.

Kacchan: Where the fuck do you think you are going?

Me: ...Home...

Truth to be told all I wanted was to get to a rather high abandoned building and make a painting. I needed to let out some steam and tell everyone my recent story.

Kacchan: Hahaha that was some pretty shitty answer you dickhead! Deku, do you seriously believe that I don't know that you were fucking running away?

Me: ... Kacchan... I-

Just because I made the stupid mistake and called him Kacchan, he immediately let out a blast on my back. I felt the burning on my skin and I could even smell the melting of my uniform. It just smelled like a little bit of well-done meat that was about to get crispy.

Bakugo: What did I say about fucking calling me that way?

Me: I'm sorry!

Now there was no time to try and wheeze my way out of this situation. There was no way in heaven that I could get out of here alive. I knew from my past experience that fighting back would only lead to more wounds... so in the end I decided to play unconscious because of the pain. Call me weak but I surely didn't want to end up dead for sure.

The moment he let out another huge explosion I screamed out in paint and let my limbs go limp. I only played the part of being unconscious. My mind was still functioning.

Bakugo: You are better off dead than alive you stupid Deku.

Says the one that wants to be a hero by killing an innocent and harmless kid...

Are you sure you are not a villain you good for nothing ticking time bomb!

No wait!

Pardon me!

You are a mini terrorists walking and causing explosions here and there!

Let me simply call you a D. A. N. D. E. L. I. O. N.

Your patience is nearly zero and you have equal potential to be the number 1 hero.

But wait!

All you ever said was to become the number ONE... Could you perhaps go for the number 1 villain spot?

I mean you have a long way ahead for that spot.

I doubt that you could even pass AfO.

But still an easier task than getting to be the number 1 hero. I mean all you have to do is literally bomb some buildings with your quirk. Make it some school building, Kindergarten or amusement park... basically anything that is related to a huge number of deaths of children and you are good to go! I would even say halfway done!

Bakugo: Are you playing dead, you freaking waste of space?

No but you can't know that!

Bakugo: You!

I felt a couple of more blasts to my back but I decided to stay still and let him do as he pleases until he would let me go. After just 5 more blasts and some kicks to my side he started cursing and storming away.

You finally done you terrorist!

Yeah?

Gosh those hurts!

I wish I could give you the same amount of pain as you are giving me on a nearly daily basis...