𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

I woke up feeling heavy arms wrapped around my waist so I slowly opened my eyes to find Xavier sleeping soundlessly next to me on the living room couch

I woke up feeling heavy arms wrapped around my waist so I slowly opened my eyes to find Xavier sleeping soundlessly next to me on the living room couch. Sweet packets were laying around the place along with drink cans which means we most likely fell asleep mid movie. He had his face buried into my neck with his hood up so I took his hood off and ran a hand through his hair slowly. I took the opportunity to look at him with his closed eyelids as he breathed lightly onto my neck through his parted pink lips. It kinda tickles. It's the first time I've seen him so relaxed, I didn't want to ruin it.

"Zay." I whispered, poking his cheek to try and wake him up as much as I wanted to stay here.

"Mm." He hummed, tightening his grip around my waist.

"Wake up." I rubbed his temples gently as he opened his eyes slowly. He lifted his head up slightly as his blue eyes met mine.

"What time is it?" His voice is deeper probably because he has just woken up.

"9 am." I checked the time on my phone, rubbing my eyes as I looked up at him.

He groaned, laying his head back down, "Fuck." He mumbled into my neck.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows, playing with his hair because it's soft and I like it.

"I have a meeting." He grumbled, rubbing circles on my hip with his thumb.

"Well then get the fuck up." I sat up on the couch only for him to glare at me.

"No," He pulled me back down, laying his head on my stomach instead as he wrapped his arms firmly around my waist. "5 more minutes amore."

(love)

"Who knew Xavier Hernandez would be a cuddlier?" I smirked, playing with his hair again.

"Shut up." He mumbled, pinching my hip playfully making me slap the back of his head lightly.

Turns out five minutes in Xaviers time is twenty minutes which made him slightly late for his meeting. So after he left for his meeting I decided to hang around the house since it's only logical after what had happened last time we went out. One month. I put on Netflix and changed into a baggy adidas t-shirt with baggy sweatpants. No one else was in the house expect for me and a couple of guards that were on duty.

꧁꧂

It was finally time for dinner with my family so I put on a long red dress that had a slit along the side of it. I wore gold earrings along with red lip stick to match my outfit and left my hair open. I put on  my red high heels and walked down the stairs to find Xavier leaning against a wall on his phone. He was wearing a fitted black shirt, which had the first few buttons undone, that outlines his abs and chest muscles along with black fitted slacks. He also wore expensive black Italian shoes with a silver chain around his neck along with a silver watch wrapped around his wrist and rings around his slender fingers. His black blazer was ironed to perfection as it was draped around him.