Chapter 16

Aaron--

"Umm... You asked for me?" she said.

I turned around, I missed her so much, I wanted to hug her tight, I wanted to cry on her shoulder, I wanted to give this relationship a chance.

After a lot of fights with my heart and mind, on the topic of giving chance or not, what if she also break me, what if she also cheats on me, but in the end, I choose to go with my heart and decide to give us a chance.

"A.. Aaron?" I heard a sweet, small voice, and my chains of thoughts broke.

"Hey, Allena!" I said with a small and nervous smile, then move towards her slowly while she looked at me directly in my eyes. But suddenly she was about to fall, but I quickly hold her safely in my arms, and she open her half-open eyes, looking weak. I hurriedly pick her up in bridal style and lay her down on the couch.

"Al...all... Oh my god! Shoot!" Her friend shouts.

"Vishal! Please bring water!" She tells her husband.

"What happened to her?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Aaron! She just fainted because she didn't eat or drink anything since morning." She said casually.

"WHAT? WHY?" I shout.

"Calm down Aaron, she just did a fasting for you!" She said.

"What fasting? And why?" I asked to see her half-conscious.

"Aaron! It's Indian traditional fasting, which is done by the wives for their husband's long life, and after worshiping the moon and goddess of karwachauth, husbands complete their wives fast by feeding them sweet and water." She explained.

"Ohhh! So she did this for me?" I asked her and she nodded positively.

I sit beside her and soon she open her eyes fully, and tried to sit up, and I helped her.

"Aaron! My worship, my fast, I wanted.." she blabbering.

"It's ok Allena! We complete your fast together ok! Come let's go!" I said and she nodded with a smile sweetly.

We all went to the temple room in Arohi's house, it's small yet beautiful....then she made her sit and also sat beside her, and soon they both start doing the worship of goddess karwachauth. And took a metal jug filled with water, a tealight, flowers, vermilion, rice, and sweets on their plates. Then headed towards the balcony to worship the moon.

"Aaron come and stand in front of Allena!" Vishal said and I did.

"Now all, first act to pour some vermilion, rice, and flowers above in the sky, and then do seven holy rounds, then put that tealight here," Arohi said and Allena did.

"Ok! Now stand in front of Aaron, and did his worship, apply vermilion on his forehead, like this and touch his feet!" Arohi said and show her how to do it.

And then Allena copies her steps and now it's us, husband's time to feed them sweet and water. After that, we headed back to the living room, and I told them that I wanted to do dinner outside with Allena alone, and they both gladly agreed.

"Aaron! Where are you taking me? I'm hell hungry!" She winced like a baby.

"Have some patience darling!" I said and she saw me with wide eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait! First, tell me why you're here? How did you get Arohi's house address? Why are you calling me darling?" She asked surprised, Woah! Now she's getting surprised. Duh!

I decide not to answer her questions, and she also didn't ask anything after this. Soon we reached our destination. I stopped a car aside, and like me being a gentleman, I open the door for Allena and take her hand in mine. Well, her face filled with full of confusion. And I know there are so many questions running in her little brain.

As we entered the beautifully decorated area I saw her face, full of curiosity, happiness, surprise, and whatnot. She saw every corner of the area wide-eyed and what next she did I never expected it from her.

She just hugged me tight around my torso, hiding her face in my chest, and saying small 'thank you. But I was stunned by her sudden act, and she was about to move back because I didn't hug her back, but before she move further I pull her more into me. And hugs back her tightly. We stand in the same position almost for seven minutes and twenty-nine seconds and eight nanoseconds. Well! I just say what I think don't you dare to judge me, guys!

After some time, we move from each other's embrace, and I took her hand in mine, and we headed towards the table, and as a gentleman, I take out the chair for her, and she sit with a smile on her face.

"How are you Allena?" I asked, after sitting on my chair.

"I'm good! And you?" She said.

"Fine actually!" I said and then we both went silent, and it's awkward.