Why is Trending?

I had been planning this for months now and they finally managed to find a day when they were free.

Me, Jules LeBlanc, Jayden Bartels and Tate sat at a Chinese restaurant table laughing at old stories on set.

There were some missing people, Tahani for example would have reached them later, Olivia Rodrigo had not really managed to find the time and Jenna Alvarez had unfortunately been sick at the last minute.

Bailey should have been there too, but she was on tour with Sean, and I didn't want to think about how long it was before I saw him again.

-Ok Girls, in a year, this day, where do you see yourselves?- Jayden asked raising her wands.
-Still your best friend, but preferably with an apartment in New York- Jules answered first.
-Obviously on tour, and maybe in a stable relationship- Was Tate's statement that made the whole table laugh.
-Maybe filming the second season of Shadowhunters and still with Sean-

-Shut up, that boy would do anything to be with you- Jayden told me, covering her mouth full of food with her hand.
-He loves you too much to let you go- Jules finish the thought of her friend.

Luckily I was saved by a call from Tahani.
-Please tell me you're not going to stand up to us too-
"No, but I thought. It's not like you would come my place? I don't want to go out"
-Tahani doesn't want to go out- I said to the others.
-Come here bitch- Tate yelled to be heard.
"Come to my house and shut up"

When dinner was over we all got into Jayden's car.
-I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped
Now you can be a better man for your brand-new girl
Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy
Not me, if you ever cared to ask-
We sang in chorus standing at a red traffic light.

Sean

I tried to call Kaycee but she didn't answer me, she was probably having fun with the girls.

Or so I thought, until the rehearsal was over I found several missed calls from the whole Rice family, but none from Kaycee. The last call was Devon so I called him back.

-Davon what's going on? It's about Kylie?- The woman was now in her ninth month of pregnancy, maybe they were going to the hospital.
"No Sean, it's not about Kylie..."
His voice was low, broken.
-Devon?-
"It's about Kaycee"
I remained silent waiting for him to tell me something more.
"She and the girls were standing at a traffic light when a guy ran into them"
My heart was still beating, I knew it, but I had stopped feeling it. Seemed that something inside me was punching my rib cage.
-I'm coming home-

I closed the call then the rest was all too fast for me.
I knew I went to find Rick, told him to cancel the rest of the tour and get tickets back to Los Angeles. At first he didn't want to but as soon as I told him what was the reason he let it go.

 At first he didn't want to but as soon as I told him what was the reason he let it go

It was like reliving a nightmare, over and over again. At least the first time in that car, I was there too.

It was Sarah who picked me and Bailey up at the airport. No one had yet warned Serris not to scare her and cause she could not keep any secrets from the girls.