∆ Chapter 4 ∆

Nightmare Realm

(Y/N) was floating around the Nightmare Realm looking around for something.

(Y/N): "This place seems more empty than before, where is everyone?"

He continued searching the entire Realm but found no one.

(Y/N): "Forget it, I'll do everything myself. Anyway I have to make the gremory peerage stronger."

He created a portal to Kuoh Town and went through it.

Time Skip

(Y/N), Ophis, Rias and her peerage arrived at a training camp.

Asia: "Wow! This place looks lovely!"

Rias: "Let's get inside and start training right away."

Issei: "Training?! Just as I thought, you're a monster, President!"

Rias: "No, I'm a devil."

All of them entered the training camp. (Y/N) and Ophis quietly separated from the group.

Ophis: "Why exactly do you want to make them stronger?"

(Y/N): "It's part of the plan, I'll mostly just focus on Issei. If he can achieve the balance breaker or juggernaut drive sooner then my freedom will be faster."

Ophis: "I see. How long will this take, I don't really like being with them."

(Y/N): "It will not take that long, don't worry. Also can you perhaps train the others."

Ophis: "Fine."

Back with the group.

Issei: "Hey, Kiba. Back when we fought at that church, you said something about hating fallen angels and priests."

Kiba: "And personally, I'm not overly fond of fallen angels and priests."

Kiba: "I despise them. Just like how she saved you and Asia, the President also helped us."

Kiba: "That's why we have to win this game for her. Right?"

Issei: "Yeah, of course!"

(Y/N) and Ophis appeared in front of everyone.

(Y/N): "Alright! Listen up, I will be personally training Issei while the rest will be training with Ophis."

(Y/N): "So let's begin! We only have 10 days, follow me Issei."

Issei: "Uh alright."

(Y/N) and Issei separate from the group and went a bit far away.

(Y/N): "Okay Issei, show me what you got!"

Issei summoned his sacred gear as he rushed to (Y/N).

Ddraig: "Boost!"

Issei tried to hit (Y/N) as he easily dodge every attack.

(Y/N): "Come on, are you even trying?"

Ddraig: "Boost! Boost!"

Issei then tried to hit (Y/N) again but a bit more faster. (Y/N) just dodge it easily.

(Y/N) appeared behind him and punched him right through his chest. Issei just coughed blood as he fell into the floor.

(Y/N) snapped his fingers, healing Issei as he started to get up again.