1

A Roses Thorns..

A novel about the sweet commoner, with jewel like eyes, who was sold to be the daughter of a earl, being mistreated by the people who should've been her family. Only to later be saved by the the duke Elliot Ravenden, who swept her off her feet and treated her with grace. Her innocence and sweet yet warm personality intrigued him and only made him want to grow closer to her. At first it was merely a common interest but after their countless endeavors he understood that he had fallen for the Rose. As any common female lead she was oblivious to the fact he liked her but was slowly coming to love him too. After being saved by Elliot once again she accidentally confessed her love. Elliot gladly accepted and they became a couple. But all this couldn't happen without the help of the villainess, Rosaline Vladenburg. Her countless attacks towards the female lead Emma Fernsby only doubled in size after each attempt and by the end she even tried to kill her. Which of course didn't happen and after such a failure the duke became enraged and had her be executed. A fitting end for a villainess..

.

.

.

.

All she could do was stare. Her mouth agape at the sight, her right hand rubbing her cheek ever so gently, leaving small traces stinging from how cold she was. With small pinches in between to make sure that she wasn't dreaming. Those eyes, the color of poison and jealousy, a strong violet color was staring back at her. With the same shocked and slight shakes as her, those eyes were darting around the mirror and anything it locked on she could see. That dark skin, those black curls that went past her shoulders and those soft plump lips.

'I couldn't just die could I?'

'For me to not just reincarnate... but also as the villainess from A Roses Thorns who is fated to die is just too cruel.'

'If this is supposed to be a joke then it's not very funny..'

Her trail of thoughts stopped as she heard a soft voice call for her, "Milady! It's time for you to wake up!!"

"Who is it?"

"Why it's none other than your faithful maid Susan, milady may I come in?"

Jaide.. no, Rosaline pondered for a moment and then accepted.

"Are you alright milady? I'm quite worried since you couldn't recognize my voice."

Rosaline could hear the tremors in Susan's voice, she must have felt like she was walking on eggshells when with Rosaline. She was a woman with a wild temper who would get angry over the slightest thing and punish her servants for simply looking at her too long. Susan was starting to tremble, most likely because Rosaline had been silent far too long. 'She must think that I'm angry and am thinking of a way to punish her.' Rosaline sighed at the thought which made Susan jolt slightly.

"I'm alright, you don't need to worry. I was simply tired since I had a strange dream." 

Susan looked at her with wide eyes, having not expected Rosaline to be so calm.

"What day is it?" That question helped snap Susan out of her daze and she quickly answered. "It's the 6th of April milady."

She let out a small hum at her answer.

"And what year is it?"

"Year 1XX5 milady."

"Alright, thank you Susan." Those words nearly made Susan choke. For the Rosaline Vladenburg to thank her? 'The world must be coming to an end.'

"Oh my! Milady you need to hurry and get ready!"

"What for?"

Susan started rummaging through the clothes, trying to find the perfect attire. "Well it's none other than the day you've been waiting for your whole life!" Susan said to her with a bright smile. Rosaline merely stood there, trying to figure out whatever could Susan be talking about, and then it hit her. It was the 6th of April in 1XX5 which meant that Rosaline's engagement had already happened and today was the day where she was supposed to move into his mansion. She nearly screamed but kept it in.

'I've got to live with Elliot Ravenden, the man who hated me so much he ordered me to die..'

'First day in this world and I've already got myself into trouble.'

.

.

.

.

A/N

Hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter<3

I've actually finished writing 5 chapters but I'm not gonna post them all in one go🙄