For Now

Another cute HorrorDust pic (Unfortunately there isn't a lot of DustKill or HorrorKill)

No ones pov:

The bad sanses ended up staying the night at Dreams castle. Nightmare and Cross shared a room, Error and Red shared a room with separate beds and Horror and Killer shared a room.

Horror and Killer hated that they hadn't found Dust already. They didn't want to wait until the next day to find him. 

They didn't think they'd be able to sleep tonight knowing Dust was alone with that psycho.

Ink sighed, "I'm sorry you two but so far there's nothing. It's late, we all need sleep or we'll get no where tomorrow." Horror growled and Killer scoffed but everyone else seemed to agree with Ink.

They eventually gave up arguing with the others and went to their room. 

In Horror and Killers room:

The two skeletons flopped down on the bed. Killer looked over at Horror who had sat up and leaned against the headboard. Horror seemed determined to not sleep tonight. 

Killer sighed, "...Rory, I know it's gonna be hard but it's 3 am, we really should sleep." Horror just grunted and looked away. 

Killer sighed and sat up beside him, "Babe..." "...No." Killer raised an eyebrow, "'No', what?" Horror still didn't make eye contact with him, "'M not sleeping."

Killers voice was soft but he was slowly getting impatient, "Rory, please-" "I said No." Killer growled, "You know what? I'm getting pretty fed up with your shit." 

Horror rolled his eyes, "Yeah well-" Killer growled then grabbed Horror and pinned him down, his head by the foot of the bed. 

So...I have two scenarios here with the same ending. One is that Killer snaps and breaks down and the other is that Horror breaks down. Ima put both since they end the same.

Horror growled, trying to get out from under Killers strong grasp, "What's wrong with you?!" Killer seemed surprised considering who was acting childish here, "Me?!" 

Horror gave up trying to break free, "Why are you acting like everything's fine?!" Killer yelled back, "Because someone has to!" 

Horror yelled even louder, "WHY?!" "Because! Someone needs to hold themselves together and that's always me! So I HAVE to act like this!" 

Tears started to well up in Killer's eye sockets, "I KNOW how stressful this is because I'M stressed out, too! A-and I'm trying to be strong for everybody! For YOU!" 

Horror looked surprised. Killers voice started to shake, "Why do I-I always have to be the strong one?! Why do I have to st-stay calm while you and Dust are barely holding yourselves together?!" 

Killer's arms started to tremble, barely holding himself up let alone pin down Horror. "I'm t-tired, Horror. And I'm scared that Dust isn't okay! A-and the baby!...I-I can't...I don't th-think I can do this!...I can't-" 

Horror moved his arms easily and pulled Killer down into a hug. Killer didn't argue, he just returned the hug and cried into Horrors shoulder. Horror rubbed Killers back, comforting his trembling boyfriend. A few tears pooled up in Horrors eye sockets, too.

Horror's version:

Killer shouted at Horror, "What's wrong with you?!" Horror seemed in disbelief, "Me?!" Killer kept Horror pinned, "Why are you acting like this?!" Horror yelled back, "Well someone has to!" Killer raised an eyebrow, "Why?!"