Chapter Seven: Ana

Chapter Seven:
Ana

The next day Emmett and Rosalie drove me to school

The next day Emmett and Rosalie drove me to school. Getting there I hugged both of them kissing their cheeks before walking over to Angela and Jessica who were waiting for me.

Getting to lunch later on in the day both Emmett and Rosalie walked me to the lunchroom but they went to their table while I went to mine

I sat between Angela and Jess and they smiled at me as I sat down.

"La Push?" Eric asks me with a smile.
"After school?" I ask and he nods at me.

"Yes let's go," I told him with a smile and he nodded at me. Bella then started walking over here.

"La Push, baby. You in?" Eric asked her as she looked confused and I could feel Jessica's annoyance. I didn't know why she didn't like her because she didn't care about Mike anymore so I don't know.

"Should I know what that means?" Bella asked confused.

"La Push beach, down on the Quileute rez. We're all going after school. Big swell coming in," Mike told her as he stuffed his face with food.

"And I don't just surf the internet," Eric told her jumping into the chair and acting like he was surfing.
"Eric, you stood up once. On a foam board," Jessica told making me bust out laughing at Eric's defeated face.

"There's whale watching, too. Come with," Angela offered her making Jessica sigh. I gave her a look and she smiled a fake one though.

"La Push, baby," Eric said and I could see Bella's annoyance growing at him.

"I'll go if you stop saying that?" Bella asked him making him nod. She agreed before getting up and going to the salad bar. I looked at both Jessica and Angela.

"I need to go tell Emmett and Rosalie so they don't have to wait for me," I told them and they both smiled at me.

"Wait," Jessica said right before I got up. I looked at her confused as she started moving my curly hair around and then squeezed my cheeks.