𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

"    ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's been 5 years since Raina along with Jake, Jay, Jungwon, Heeseung, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Ni-ki debuted as HYPE/BELIFT's first Co-ed group "ENHYPEN" 

It has also 4 years since Raina's first love left her with only memories. But despite the heartbreak, he left her with. She prevailed alongside her members and now she was finally in a place of peace in her life. The memories of him slowly became just that. Memories. 

But things never happen the same way twice. 

"    ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ, ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴜʀᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. 

ꜱʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɢᴇᴅ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ, ꜱʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ.

 ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ 

ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ.   "

Hello everyone! Welcome to the sequel of my I-LAND K fanfiction "PARADISE" I'm so fucking excited for this one!

 If you're new here and haven't read PARADISE yet. Please go read it. This is an AU where K did not debut in HYBE's Japan boy group, quit being a trainee and left Korea. Most of this story will be set in Japan.

This story will be a bit more on the mature side as it will contain subjects such as Depression, mentions of body dysmorphia and mentions of panic attacks, as well as profanity and sexual themes (nothing too explicit, just a little spicier than Paradise was) 

In this story, Raina will have her own solo albums/songs. The songs that I will use are not mine and belong to the rightful owners.

Now without further ado

Welcome to TRY AGAIN