seven <3

june 15 4:37am

tw: abuse mention,sa, self hatred,angst

athena pov

it was early, i assume, since i had woken up from a bad dream. whenever i wake up from bad dreams, i always wake up between the time period of 2am- 5am. i kept my eyes closed even though i was awake.

i started to fall back into my dreams again before i realised i could hear deep breathing next to me. oh my god. oh. my god. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

i opened my eyes and sat up quietly . yeah. my suspicion was right . ranboo lay on the ground next to his bed, fast asleep. i genuinely felt so shitty making him sleep on the floor in his own room. his body wasn't even fully covered by the blanket.

i stepped through his legs and then kneeled down next to him.

he looked so peaceful when he was asleep. it was weird.

i brushed the hair that was covering his eyes gently to the side of his face, and smiled at the sight of him sleeping.

(a/n gosh, i am so touch starved.)

"good morning , ranboo, i whispered in a very quiet voice, climbing back onto his bed. wait-

i quickly picked up my phone and snapped a picture of him asleep on the floor. hah. content.

i shut my phone off again and covered myself with his duvet, since i gave him the blanket. i soon fell back into my sleep, opening up my world of dreams once again.

june 15 9:54am

athena pov

i had awoken again, after sleeping for another , 3 hours? 4 hours? i don't know. but for the first time in a while, i had a good nights sleep.

i carefully stepped over ranboo, who was still deep in his sleep, and walked downstairs to get a glass of water.

"oh! hello athena! i didn't realise you had stayed the night!" miriam greeted me as i walked into the kitchen.

"i didn't plan on it! i just fell asleep whilst ranboo was steaming" i replied in my thick morning voice, opening the fridge. "would you mind if i had a glass of apple juice?"

"of course not! help yourself!" she spoke in a kind voice, exiting the kitchen with a coffee in hand.

i grabbed the apple juice carton and poured myself a small glass.

time skip like 2 minutes cos idk how to describe this

i closed the fridge after taking out a tub of grapes.

"thanks for letting me eat your food miriam!" i said to her from the kitchen

"no worries lovely!" she replied back to me, her voice getting more distant with every step.

i slowly creaked back up the stairs and into ranboos room.

this man, i swear to fuck i would've woken up by now. placing my bets that he's a heavy sleeper.

i crept over him again, crawling back into his bed.

i immediately covered myself in his duvet, since we both fell asleep with the window open , it was exceptionally cold in his room. you're probably like 'well close it then' but i cant. it's a very tall window, and i'm not a very tall person.

i pulled up my phone and opened discord.

blaze girl

i am spoon feeding you with sleepy ranboo