The butterfly mansion

Sorry if Kanao seems a bit out of character here, it ended up like that for three reasons :

1 — She's kinda of a hard character to write in the start, since she rarely expressed emotions.

2 — The way and reason she fell in love with Tanjiro were too specific, and I wanted her to start to like Y/N for a different reason then “oh she accidentally stole tanjiro spot in the coin thing” 

3 — She also has very little appearances through the manga and such, so I wanted to make her have more fluff moments with the reader.

◇♡◇♡◇

It has been some weeks that they have been staying in the butterfly mansion, and the result of this was :

Aoi was tired.

Simply as that.

The three boys were just too much work for her, and each day turned into a new fight for making Zenitsu drink his medicine.

Things started to get a little better when Y/N healed enough to be able to walk again, she would always be around to help even in the most boring tasks like doing the laundry, she also got interested in learning first aid measures, and has been learning it from Aoi and the other three girls.

She got good enough at it to even be able to help to tend to some demon slayers, but only to the ones with superficial injuries.

"Kana! Remember the other day when I asked you which food you liked, but your coin said for you to not respond?"

Y/N calls out to Kanao as she sees her standing in the garden.

She blankly looked at her before nodding at her question.

"I have an idea! Why don't we try cooking together, and you point to the food you like the most?"

This was an excuse Y/N made to spend time with her. Kanao is adorable, so she would be delighted if they could be friends.

Kanao then threw her coin, nodding after seeing the result.

However, after they entered the kitchen, it didn't take long for everything to turn into a mess, Aoi opened the door in an exasperated way only to see the two girls covered in flour.

"Wha- what are you two doing?!"

"Geez, I kind of expected it from you since you are always spending time with these three childish boys, but from Kanao?! You really are something-"