Chapter Twelve:Dinner Time.

Narrators POV.

A fight has broken in place between Bill and Error404 by throwing magic bones at eachother. It had started getting bad and rough when the two started throwing insults at eachother, powering their anger more. Of course most of the Sanses from the living room were encouraging and blowing up the fight. The only ones that weren't getting involved were Cross, Error, Swapfell, Shooter and (Y/N), which she was becoming heavily worried for the two. Cross seemed worried for the poor angel as Cross Chara nudged Cross to atleast comfort the angel. Of course Cross didn't move an inch but only stared at the angel that's clearly worried and frightened of the situation.

"Cross go comfort the poor girl right now before she gets goosebumps!".

That surprised Cross, Cross Chara had never cared about anyone like what he's doing to the girl. Even though they both don't know her well, Shooter, Horror and Bill seem to like her and they are the hardest to please and understand.

"Wow Cross Chara, I've never seen you care about somebody like that".

"Shut up you smiling trashbag and go comfort her before I do it myself idiot!".

Cross noticed a small blush a Cross Charas face and smirked, he now knows the reason why Cross Charas asking. Even Cross himself likes the angel because of her being an heartwarming character. Heck she doesn't need to talk, her own aura is the most calmest and gentlest they've ever felt before the X-event. When Cross wasn't moving, Cross Chara groaned in annoyance, decided to take it in his own hands and comfort the angel. Cross Chara took control on Cross's body, much to Cross's annoyance and approached the angel. The two of Cross's pupils are red to signify that it's Cross Chara in control now.

(Y/N)s POV.

I stood next to Shooter and a few other skeletons in worry about the fight going down right now.

"Hey ehm (Y/N) is it?".

I turned my head to a monochrome skeleton but the ghost child is missing. What is a bit strange is that both of the skeletons pupils are red.

"Ehm, yeah that's my name, who may you be?".

I asked curiously as I noticed a small purple hue on his cheekbones. What is wrong with skeletons getting sick today?.

"Well my names Cross but I'm actually Cross Chara, the one controlling Cross".

I nodded once he said that, it explains why I dont see the kid anymore and the monochrome skeleton have both red pupils instead of one.

"I see your a bit in distress, don't worry, fights always break out in the castle almost everywhere, even in here".

I nodded but I am still worried for both Bill and Error404, they seem gravely injured and angry.

"So what are we going to do now?".

"What the fuck is going on in here?!".

The fighting and the cheering had stopped and turned to silence. We all turned our heads to see an angry Nightmare.

"Care to explain why the dining hall is trashed?!!".

Everybody pointed their fingers to Bill and Error404, except me, I am never a pointer and it's rude to point. Nightmare growled in annoyance as he extended his tendrils, grabbed the two and wrapped it tightly around their necks.

"You two have a serious explanation and as punishment for trashing up the diner hall, you both will be on dishes after dinner!"

By now, probably dinner won't come.

"As for the rest of you, you better put the hall back in place when I get back!".

Never mind, judging by everybody groaning in annoyance, I heard a yell from Error404.

"But boss, the prisoner started this!".

"No she didn't Error404, it was your poor attitude that did this to you!".

I ignored it by using my magic to fix things back the way it was, Nightmare ended up dragging the two out of the diner hall. While everybody groaned and complained about it all the way through. Well it might give me enough time to know everyone's names. Once we all finished fixing everything in the dining hall, unfortunately I never got their names during the fixing. As I was about to ask them for their names, Nightmare came back with Bill and Error404 but they seemed hurt even more.

"Alright, now we can sit down and introduce ourselves to the prisoner or (Y/N) as we should call her".

Nightmare said as he placed both Bill and Error404 in their seats, I was gonna sit with them but Cross stopped me.

"Best to leave them alone for a while".

I notice his pupils were white and red now. I nodded and followed Cross and sat in between Cross and the other glitchy skeleton.

"Alright (Y/N), you've heard of me, my names Nightmare, I'm the king of negativity and these idiots. We will go around the table and everybody will introduce themselves."

Nightmare spoke as I nodded. It started with a scientist skeleton named Vile that is sitting next to Nightmare on the right. Then there is Shooter and his opposite version called MafiaFell, then there's SwapFell and Red. Next was Error404 and Bill, after the two was Horror and his friends Dust and Killer. Lastly was Error and Cross, I was confused over the other empty seats.

"Nice meeting you all but what happened to the other people for those empty seats?".

I asked curiously as I looked down the table to notice a whole lot of empty chairs, specifically like five or ten chairs empty.

"Well, sometimes missions take about days to complete so that's the reason why half of the table is empty. Anyways we shall eat dinner right now."

Quite suddenly the table has food spawned on the whole entire table. The foods on the table is chicken, salads, tacos and so much more. Even the whole entire table is set up with plates for each person here, even me. Instantly everybody grabbed the food on the table as I also grabbed a few tacos and a lot of salads.

I finished eating my salads as I put the dishes in the sink that is in the kitchen and head back to the Living room by myself.

"Hello~ what do we have here?~".