30

After the meeting, Taehyung and the others decided to go. But just to make sure, they all planed their entrance and exit, their back up and their mission.

The mission was to show themselves and to leave a message towards the king. And aslo to know what they were up to.

And right now, Taehyung is currently preparing himself, he was wearing a suit that perfectly fitted his aura. Hot, and intimidating.

He was trying to tie a chocker to finish his, for a couple of minutes now, but he got annoyed because he didn't know how to

He was trying to tie a chocker to finish his, for a couple of minutes now, but he got annoyed because he didn't know how to. He frustratedly huff and sighed.

Just then, Jungkook stepped in and tied it for him, taking Taehyung by surprise.

T: love, did I woke you up?

Jk: no, I was already awake...

T: why are you still awake? It's almost 10...

Jk: yeah it's almost 10, that's why I'm awake

T: what do you mean?

Jungkook just stared at him for a couple of seconds then he walked back and turned around. Taehyung noticed the younger was dressed up in a suit as well.

Taehyung was mesmerised, the younger looked ethereal, but he frown at the younger, getting what he is up to

T: no, you won't come with us

Taehyung said sternly, he then walked up to the younger whose pouting right now, he cupped his cheeks and then kissed his lips saying...

T: I can't ever forgive my self if something happens to you and our baby... I can't loose you and little pea..... I can't and probably won't handle the pain if what I'm thinking happens to you. A monster is living within me... I might not control myself and let that monster out if you're going to get hurt.... So please stay here...

Jk: nothing will happen to me, love...

T: why are you so sure?

Jk: because you are there to protect mommy and little pea... You always do.