# : 𝟎𝟐𝟐

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟐 )𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟐 )
𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮

Hell...hell would be better than living in that cabin. Ran grew more suspicious of Sanzu and (name)'s relationship, never bothering to put his own input on the matter though.

The woman sat down at the table as she hid her arms with the large jacket sleeves, she crossed her legs as the long skirt covered her thighs. Ran sat across from her and eyed her.

Her face looked so dreadfully and she hadn't even bothered to touch the plate of food. Her mind still lingering on the fact that Sanzu had been touching her whilst Ran was away.

Sanzu entered the kitchen with half of his pants down, his shirt unbuttoned. Since he hadn't liked driving back n forth to his house to here he'd stay until Ran needed more substances.

" Oi, Sanzu, I'm going to go out I need and get some things," Ran vocalized as the woman lifted her head up and desperately looked at him.

" Alright," he simply responded as he looked down at the woman who hadn't batted an eye at him. Sanzu's mind slowly flushed with innocent thoughts before corrupting it with evil and selfish thoughts.

When he leaves.. sanzu is in control.

The sound of the chair leg scratching against the wooden floors filed the room, Ran stood up and fixed his jacket. He adjusted it to his liking as he walked towards the door. Unlocking it as the sound of the knob turning whistled in her ear.

A loud door slam sent the woman to rush towards another area in the house just barely escaping Sanzu. But she sought to remember her wounded legs, causing her whole body to go into shock. 5 seconds of freedom would send her into a shocking pain for at least 10-15 minutes. 

Sanzu rushed towards (name) and approached behind her and stepped on her ankles. The sound of her bones beneath his foot as she screamed with pain exiting her vocals.

He squatted down and grabbed her by her hair getting a fistful, with a rough tug her arms latched around his arm as she scratched his skin. Her nails deeply marked his body but did not wound him severely.

The two reached the stairs with Sanzu dragging her up the stairs and throwing her onto the bed. An instant reminder of the moment in the hotel; She frantically tried to kick her legs at Sanzu which he just grabbed and nudged away.

Obvious signs of resistance shown, he grabbed the loosened belt that wasn't holding his pants up and wrapped her legs up tying them down completely. Her hands still attempted to push him back as he forced his way onto her.

Using one strong hand to pin both hands down onto the bed; he got closer to her face and attempted to kiss her which was blocked by her squirming.

" You bitch," he uttered knowing that'd he'd have to result in violence. The pink-haired man grabbed her clothing and started ripping it apart, exposing her skin. 

The familiar bruises patterns he'd seen and often create. (Name) persisted since she hadn't desired to be sent through torture once more, using most of her muscle to force him away from her.

He hadn't approved of her childish nature and he wanted to punish her severely for her grievances. Flipping her onto her stomach her front side faced the sheets and her backside was facing him.

Digging into his pocket he grabbed something, as a clanking sound briefly broke within the room. The pocket knife he'd hide was now about to be used against the helpless woman who sought to escape.

The metal blade glistened as he brought it onto her skin, she felt the cold and sharp edge of it on her back. With a small tilt in the blade's positioning, the sharp end of it dug into her skin.

Resulting in an uttered scream from the woman. Her face was engulfed within the thick blankets, making it harder for her to breathe. Feeling the cold edge sink into her ready bruises skin Sanzu smiled as he bit down on his lip.

" C'mon.. you can scream louder than that" he let out an unnecessary remark in a husky tone. Digging the knife deeper into her skin.

But..
It all stopped. 

The sound of a body crashing against the floor struck a nerve in (name)'s eardrum.  Heavy breathing as she flipped herself onto her back now that her arms were free.

Her eyes locked with the man who entered the room. Leaving her completely in a state of shock.

Ran haitani, the man who kidnapped her abused her and had her raped. Unwittingly saved her.

But his eye contact shifted to sanzu as he dropped onto his knees, " Sanzu." His locks dangled in front of his face as he loomed over the unconscious man.

" I'm going to have to punish you for hurting her," he grabbed Sanzu by his hair and looked at the unconscious man with a dead look in his eyes. The body dropped to the floor again as ran rose from the ground.

His eyes locked with the only other person in the room. The same ice-cold stare she'd remembered when he had killed his brother, but he hadn't killed sanzu..yet.

" He should really keep his hands to himself, don't ya think?" He inquired as he walked to the other side of the room. Her eyes followed his movement as he stopped at a red toolbox labeled 'Bloody!'

Ran slowly opened it and grabbed some tools that she hadn't necessarily gotten a good view of but knew what they'd used on. " Y'know, I've seen the way Sanzu looks at you, Those men.. they both had the same look." He announced as he kneeled down in front of sanzu.

"— and like those men, I'm going to have to punish him." He grabbed sanzu by his hair and gripped tightly onto it. Holding him by his hair he grabbed him downstairs with the toolbox in the other hand.

Slowly stopping at the door before shifting his body at an angle where she'd be able to see half of his face. " Don't be shy, I know you'd love to see him suffer." His vocals made a gravelly tone as he emphasized the word suffer making sure she knew what he was plotting.

(Name) hadn't said a word; Of course, she wasn't a sadist at least she hadn't believed she was. But.. sanzu deserved it, and she wanted to see him suffer.

" When you get done; putting him downstairs...can you take me."

A small smile formed on his face as his face lit up, the only words looping within his sadistic mind were.

' that's my girl,'

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall