Chapter 1

I wake up with a lot of headache, I get up and start to remember what happened, the governor arrived with many people and a tank he was threatening us saying that if we didn't leave he would attack the prison, but after that I don't remember anything else. I was in my bed, in my cell I get up quickly and start looking for my father and my brothers, I go to their cells but I just find their belongings.  I run back to my cell, grab my backpack and my weapons and leave the block seeing that everything was destroyed.
   I start running out of the fence until I see someone entering the woods.

- Hey!. I call the person

when the person turns around, I sigh in relief.

- Glenn!. I run to him giving him a hug.

- Are you okay? Are you hurt?.

- No, I'm fine.  I look forward and see a woman who was with Gleen.

- This is Tara, Tara this is Ayla.  I look at the woman and recognize her, she was with the governor.

- She helped me out. Gleen says looking at me.

- Thanks for helping my friend.  she shakes her head and we start walking.

We walked through the forest until we came to a road.

- Did you see if any of our people managed to get out?.  I say walking beside Tara.

- The only thing I saw was my sister in that field.

- Sorry, we lost our people too.

We continued walking until a group of walkers out of the forest and we started killing them, I buried my knife in the head of one, another approached me but Tara killed him, I thanked him with my head and we continued, when we finished Gleen fell unconscious to the ground .

- Glenn are you okay?.

He doesn't answer me, I start to feel my hands shaking, it must be the heat or the fact that I haven't eaten in over three days.

- Hey, are you alright?.  Tara asks me, the last thing I remember was Tara killing an approaching zombie after I completely blacked out.

                               ~

I woke up feeling my body moving, I sat down and saw that we were in a truck, I woke up Gleen and he also got up.

- We passed a truck?  Gleen asks Tara who nodded.

- How long ?. I ask.

- Three hours, but I wrote down all the way we passed, he showed us his arm.

Gleen took his gun and started knocking on the window on the truck telling him to stop, but the man showed him the middle finger and ignored him completely, Gleen hits the glass again this time making it crack, the man to the truck, we We go down and the man gets out of the truck with two more people.

- What the hell are you doing?, we have to go to Washington.  The redhead says.

- We stopped here. Gleen says.

- You don't understand, we have to take Eugene to Washington he has the cure for all this shit.  The redhead says pointing to the man next to him.

- We don't even know you. I say crossing my arms.

-I'm Abraham, this is Eugene- He points to a man with ridiculous hair- and that one is Rosita- he points to the girl who wore a cap and a military outfit that made her body stand out, I looked at her from the head to toe, she started to stare at me then shifted my gaze to the redhead.