9- system

Wei Songnan's heart thumped and he swallowed nervously.

He didn't know what the Time and Space Administration was, but as a world-hopper, it was hard to not doubt if the young man knew something from those words.

There was no way, right? His transmigrator identity was his greatest reliance, as well as his greatest secret. Wei Songnan was able to look down on the world's natives with a superiority that transcended the world, feeling that he was an invincible existence, all of it relying on this layer of identity.
t/n: hard to find a proper tl, but basically his transmigrator identity is a "layer" on top of his normal / original identity

In his own world, he was just an ordinary person.

Now that this important identity may have been seen through at a glance, how could Wei Songnan not panic.

"What Time and Space Administration? I don't know what you are talking about." Wei Songnan said calmly.

Qi Baicha narrowed his eyes: "So, that means you don't have a work permit then?"

The Time and Space Administration was an organization under the command of the king of the gods. There were countless worlds, and each world had its own divine guardians. Usually, well water did not mix with river water, each governing its own domain. The most powerful of the gods was called the king of the gods, who ruled over the cosmos and was the leader of all gods.
t/n: usually, their paths did not cross

In the cosmos, it was the ordinary gods' duty to guard their respective worlds. The king of the gods lived in the higher dimensional Pantheon Realm, overlooking the cosmos' operations. Once a world with loopholes and deviations was found, and the local gods were unable to deal with them, then a dead soul from the cosmos would be bound to the God King's System, and sent to the problematic world to save it.

Because gods could not go to other worlds without authorization, they would be rejected by the world's consciousness, so most of the souls selected by the king of the gods and bound to the God King's System were dead humans. Those who were entrusted by the king of the gods were called divine envoys, who had an affiliation with the Time and Space Administration, had authorized, regulated strength and work permits, and had archives of the gods everywhere. When a god found an otherworldly soul, it was necessary to expel or erase them; but if they were a divine envoy, they would be safe and sound.

In other words, if someone had a work certificate, they would not need to worry about their life.

The God King's System was the only genuine, officially developed product. The king of the gods was powerful, and the God King's System he made could tear space and transmit gods freely to all planes. After transmission, the crack would close, and it would not cause any impact on the world.

However, there were many fake and inferior imitations on the market, such as the Diversified Favorability Strategy System, the White Lotus Face Slapping System, the Rebirth Revenge System... The developers of these systems were mostly people who walked down crooked ways and had unhealthy minds, wanting to seize the thousands of worlds' luck to strengthen their own power. The system they created would also select human souls as the host. For the host, it might be the pinnacle of life, but regret, a good tool for revenge, would affect the world's original historical development, causing damage, and burying the hidden dangers of collapse.

Moreover, most of these developers had no ability to tear dimensional by themselves, they all used dimensional loopholes to dart back and forth. Except for the Pantheon Realm, which was solid and indestructible, every other world more or less had dimensional loopholes.

Worlds were very fragile; gods fell, masters fought, natural disasters raged, evil spirits manifested, foreign objects invaded... all of these reasons could cause dimensional loopholes. Once there were too many loopholes, the world would also have a tendency to collapse.