9

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yes! I'm his cousin! And just call me Leo, I hate formalities."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Leo. I'm-"

"Y/n L/n."

You watch Leo but he just chuckled. "Sorry, your expression is kinda funny."

"But, how did you know my name?" You asked at him and waiting for his answer while he still chuckled.

"Oh, I know from someone! He is-"

And suddenly someone cover his mouth and it's shocked you. You look behind Leo and see Rein, with his usual face.

"Uh, your highness.. I think Leo is going to die because he can't breathe.." you said to Rein with your low tone but Rein still cover Leo's mouth.

You watch Leo and he somehow give you some signal but, you're innocent and dense, how could you know what's the meaning of his signal is?

"Uhhh... Leo?"

"Mph..! Mmh! Mmph!"

"I can't understand what you trying to say.."

"Mph!! Mmh!! Mmph!!" And Leo look like he's going to die. (Jk)

You panicked and immediately watch Rein, who didn't even bother to look at you. "Your highness-" you wanted to repeat again your sentence but Leo bother you.

"Mmh! Mmph!!"

Rein look annoyed but he still cover his cousin mouth.

"Prince-"

"Mmh!! Mmph!!" Leo cut your words again, and you start to think. 'Leo wants to tell me something, but I can't understand... '

"Rein...?" You tried to call his name but you didn't say it out loud because it'll be weird but surprisingly, Rein is froze and Leo finally break free from Rein. "Y/n! Thank youuuu!" He hug you and you just smile.

You curious why he suddenly froze, so you look behind Leo and see he turned around.

Rein POV :

"Rein...?" Her cute voice calling my name make me stopped from covering Leo's mouth. Damn it, Leo. I saw Leo hugged y/n but I turned around because her cute voice is still ringing in my head. I can't help but feel a little bit happy...

And my obsession for her are growing.

I want her... I want her... I want her... I want her... I want her... I want her... I want her... I want her... now.

Ahh~ I want her so bad~ Should I kidnap her? It's the fastest.

She'll try to run away.

But kidnap is the fastest way to get her.

She'll hate you and maybe try to commit suicide in front of you because she can't have what she wants.

Or I could kill everyone around her so she feel hopeless and she can count on me.

If she knew that you kill them, she'll be upset and maybe try to kill herself to meet the people you killed.

No one POV

Y/n watch Leo try to scare his cousin but he's the one who's scared and it's makes you giggle. Leo wanted to scold Rein for ruining his plan but Rein come closer to you and you just tilted your head a little with a smile.

"Can you follow me? I want to talk to you."

"Um? Your highness wanted to talk to me? About what? You asked him and still give him a warm smile.

"I believe you didn't want anyone to hear our conversation."

"Look important.. Okay! I'll follow," you stand up and follow him to the balcony. His bodyguards, Akazu and Kazu saw you guys and immediately keep the balcony, where the two of you chat so no one will disturb.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" You asked him while you watch the stars.

Rein silence for a while and he finally open his mouth and say, "I want to marry you, y/n. Be my wife and my queen."

You shocked by his words and watch him if he's being serious or just joking but unfortunately, he's serious.

"Ehh... We barely meet, your highness..."

"Then I'll make you love me and know me." He smiled and carefully rub your hair. You still stun.

"I... Uhh... Me... Uhh..."

"I'm sorry, y/n. I can't wait too long. I need the answer."

"Huh...? Wait... Isn't that weird if I, a normal girl with a normal life, suddenly marry you, your highness?"

"It's normal for me."

"Not everyone in the country will like me and they didn't even know me as well."

"My people in the palace knew you."

"What?"

Rein sighed and he stare at you with his black eyes and he smile at you. "If you can't answer, I'll take that as yes. I'll pick you up and you'll live with me as a couple first."

"Ehh! That's not what I mean!" You tried to calm him and and he just chuckled a little. Unfortunately, he saw your fingers. He grabbed your hands and asked, "Who did this?"

You flinch by his touch and his sudden cold expression. You tried to avoid his face and told him that you cut yourself when you was cooking but he knew you lied.

"Huh, you didn't want to tell me? I guess I'll find out by myself."

"What did you mean-"

His eyes turned green and you felt something weird inside your head

His eyes turned green and you felt something weird inside your head. He let go of your hand.

"Tell me, who did this?"

"Rick."

His face turn out to be angry and he wanted to kill Rick right now but he stopped when he heard you still saying something.

"-helped me put the plaster and Karla tried to scold her."

Rein can't help but asked you a question.

"Who is 'her' ?"

"Lisa."

"Tch, that girl is getting more brat than before." Rein can't control his anger and his eyes turned red and you are also aware of his manipulation.

"Ah? What happened?" You asked dumbfounded while look around and saw Rein standing in front of you but you didn't saw his face.

"Y/n, I'll pick you up tomorrow. I have something to do." He left you alone at the balcony but his bodyguards didn't follow him because Rein told them. "Ehhhh? Pick me up? But... I didn't say that..!"

.
.
.

.
.
.

' Fucking bitch. How dare you hurt my queen. Looks like I'm going to get rid of you. '