𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐓𝐮

"I'm hungry

"I'm hungry." I whined looking over at Xavier who was typing something on his phone. After dinner we decided on going back home so now we're in the car on our way back. I didn't get the chance to eat dinner so now I'm starving.

"What do you want to eat?" He looked over at me as he put his phone into his pocket.

"McDonalds." I grinned at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "The fucks that?"

"Xavier have you been living under a rock?" I gaped at him in disbelief.

"Apparently." He shrugged before turning his attention towards the driver. "Portaci al McDonald's più vicino."

(take us to the nearest mcdonald's)

Couple of minutes later we finally pulled up into the McDonalds parking lot so we both got out the car. Walking in we was met with only a few people sat at nearby by tables. It was nearly 10pm so it wasn't really busy.

"Take this and order." He took out his wallet handing me his card.

I scoffed, giving his card back which earned me a glare from him. "I've got it."

"Amara just take it." He held out my palm, putting the credit card inside.

Knowing he won't give up, I took his card and ordered our food as Xavier sat at a booth, scrolling through his phone. After getting our order I sat opposite him in the booth.

"Here." I gave him fries, nuggets and a coke. I put his card in his blazer pocket ,that I was still wearing, incase I forgot.

"I'm gonna go fat if I keep hanging out with you." He leaned his forearms against the table, poking the straw through his drink.

"Nothing wrong with being fat mr Hernandez." I leaned back against my seat, chewing my fries.

"I don't like it." He grimaced, chewing the nuggets slowly. Shocker.

"You don't like anything." I rested my elbows on top of the table, putting my chin in my hands as I watched him, taking in his features. His bright blue eyes that I've come to admire. His dark curls that I just want to run my fingers through. The black ink designs on his skin that I want to trace.

"There's some things I like." He shrugged his shoulders, leaning back in his seat with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Like what?" I tilted my head, sipping on my drink.

He looked me up and down, poking the corner of his mouth with his tongue. "Solo tu."

(just you)

"Tú también me gustas." I grinned watching his eyes widen slightly.

(I like you too)