chapter twenty two | grayson

Well holy fucking shit!

I knew Everest was good but not this good!

I swear if she doesn't get one of the solos I will actually run someone over.

Hmm might just be Walter.

"Earth to Grayson Kai Romano." Carter says waving his hand in front of me.

I shake my head "huh, I'm sorry I wasn't listening." I say. The three idiots let out a chuckle.

"We can see dumb dumb." Chris says throwing a skittle at me.

Of course he's eating skittles.

"Eve really has you whipped!" Marcus hollers the last part.

"Shut the fuck up." I say through gritted teeth.

"Mhm whatever." Marcus says narrowing his eyes at me.

I roll my eyes and say "but what were you talking about?" I ask Carter.

He lets out a sigh "I was saying that we have our big game in less than one week. Do you think we're ready?"

"When it comes to Daniel's team we're always ready." I say leaning back on my chair and crossing my ankles over another.

"Cocky much." Someone coughs behind me I look behind me and it's Ria.

I roll my eyes at her "what are you doing here Ri?" I ask as we do our little handshake.

"Well today the middle schoolers come to visit the high school dummy." She says sitting down beside me.

"Riaaaa you're here!" All three of the boys say at the same time jogging towards her and embracing her into a hug.

She lets out a laughs "hey besties!" She squeals as Marcus ruffles her hair.

"You didn't bring any of your little friends?" I ask as I take a drink of my protein shake.

"Ugh" she says rolling her eyes "all of them are literally obsessed with all of you." She says sitting back down beside me and taking my shake and drinking it.

I flip her of and say "well not our fault we're better than you." Making the guys chuckle "he has a point." Carter says pointing at me.

She rolls her eyes at us and starts mimicking us "oh yeah we're so cool and we're all obsessed with our girlfriends expect me, Chris because I have my eyes on my skittles." We all look at her with our mouths open.

"You did not just say that!" Chris exclaims "I have a girlfriend to now!" He pouts.

She face palms herself "oh yeahh I forgot about Aria!" She claps in excitement.

We all let out a sigh. What can I say she helps us out too, you can say she's one of the boys. As soon as I think that I see that one blue iced emoji.

"Where's my sister in law?" She asks giving me back my shake after drinking almost all of it!

"it's our free period so she probably went to get something to eat." I say as I gulp down the rest of my shake.

"Aww man." She pouts "I wanted food." She says banging her head onto the table.

I grab my hoodie and put it where she's banging her head.

What? I can be a nice brother... sometimes

We hear a gaps behind us "Ria!" All three girls exclaim.

"Well there goes us." Carter mumbles making us chuckle.

"Hey my besties!" She says getting up and giving them a hug

"Wha- wait I thought we were her besties!" Chris exclaims

"MmMm" I say shrugging

"Here we got you Starbucks because I remembered you were coming over today." Everest says handing Ria a drink.

"Literally my favorite person ever! When you gonna ask her out Hmm" ria says whispering the last part to me.

I just pretend I didn't hear it. Because if I'm being honest I don't fucking know.

When they were talking about the duo I was lowkey thinking about it.

Buttt then what if the duo wasn't with Everest?! Won't be taking the chance in that one.

"Well I have to go back with my group catch ya later suckers." Ria says waving goodbye at us.

We all say our goodbyes to her and focus back on our conversation.

"So we all going to the party tonight?" Chris asks looking at his phone

"Yup" Marcus says grabbing Diana's drink.

I've been wanting to ask him what's going on with them two.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Alright Ria, remember don't open the door to no one." I say as I put on my last ring.

"Yes.yes. I know dumbass, plus Maria will be here in 10 minutes I'll be fine." She's says assuring me.

Oh what would I do without Mrs. Maria.

I'm about to go out the door when ria yells.

"Don't make me an aunt today! If you do let be with Ev-" I dont let her finish because I'm already out the door.

"Hey loser." Everest says she walks up to my driveway.

I let out a groan "Everest why did you walk over here, I was going to pick you up." I say

She rolls her eyes "I literally walked two seconds idiot." She says ruffling my hair.

I hate when someone touches my hair, except her.

"Well let's go then." I say opening the door for her.

Damn she looks very gorgeous. Every day all day.

——————————————————————————
Two updates in one day!! I swear Grey is whipped!!

But anyways see ya at the end of chapter two<3