𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"Youn ever get tired of just fucking off?" Dee asked eyeing me closely as I laid next to him. I was over being with my boyfriend so I broke up with him. I never told Dee cause I just knew he was gonna do the most about it.

As of right now, we was just fucking off and I was cool with that. It was going how I wanted it to.

"No." I said simply. "You lucky we even doing that."

He smacked his lips. "Why you say that?"

I mugged him. I hated when he fake tried to act dumb. The shit was annoying. Like bitch you know what my issue with you is, don't try to act dumb so you can try to make me look or feel crazy. "You know what you did."

He huffed. "All of this over a phone call."

"Right." I agreed unlocking my phone. What's the purpose of even talking about it? I have no place to say anything anyway. "It's no point anyway. You do what the fuck you want."

"You acting like I wasn't catching you texting niggas in my face." He said before chuckling lowly. "Plenty of times."

"You wasn't catching me doing shit." I said rolling my neck. "You was going through my phone. Stop tryna act all like that sis."

"Aw sis." He repeated before laughing. I started laughing along with him but before I could even really laugh this nigga was looking at me all mad and shit. "You thought that shit was funny?"

"It was." I said.

"It wasn't." He clapped back. "Gay ass."

"You gay," I replied. "Going through bitches phones and shit. I'm not even your girlfriend."

"You are." He said before bucking at me. "You lucky I still got hoes or I would make you post us right now."

I busted out laughing as he sat there with a small pout. "Bitch stop playin with me."

"Who the bitch?" He asked. "That junk blow me."

"You blow me."

"I know." He clapped back, I laughed.

He was cool ass nigga overall but I'm just not going there with him. I don't got time for allat shit he be on. He stay doing dumb ass shit and wonder why I always say Ima focus on myself.

I don't got time for allat.

"You coming to my game tomorrow?" He asked.

"Can't." I said shortly.

"Why?" He asked with a small mug. "Who dick you finna go suck? Prolly that broke nigga."

I smacked my lips. "Ight now," I called out. "Don't start being disrespectful and shit cause I ain't with allat. Irky ass nigga."

"Whatever," He said. "You really ain't coming tomorrow or you tryna fuck my head up?"

"I'm really not coming." I said. "I have to go get my hair done, lashes done, nails done, and I have to go out somewhere with my mom."