(Y/n) Quirk suggestions

Alright readers.

You know the drill.

Quirk must be dangerous and powerful for both sides (hero and villain side) for the plot.

Start suggesting quirks by commenting on the sentences I wrote below:

Emitter related quirk -
(Quirks that allows user to generate and possibly control certain things, or alter existing things around them in a certain way E.g. Fire control, lightning control, clones produced by ectoplasm, softening or decay)

Transformation related quirk -
(Allows user to have temporary alteration of some kind or to transform their body in a variety of manners E.g.Himiko Toga needs blood to transform into the person)

Mutant related quirks -
(Quirks that causes the user a permanent abnormality directly related to their power E.g. Mezo's ability gave him extra arms that can become body parts)

Invisible related quirks -
(E.g. teleportation, creation, telekinesis, attributes of a creature but no mutation)

NOTE:

QUIRKS like having the user to turn into liquid or turn into stone goes into the Transformation category.

QUIRKS like having the attributes of a ghost or a vampire goes into the category Invisible category.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or comment on this sentence so I can come by to check.

— SUGGESTIONS BEGINS NOW!!!

— SUGGESTION ENDS AT 25th of November 2021

— Poll/Voting for suggested quirks begins on the 26th of  November.