27

Now playing: Pussy Is Mine by Miguel

Larenz Tate

"Why didn't you tell me that he was comin over here?!" You snapped at your cousin Caine

The two of you have lived with your grandparents since you were little so Caine was more like a brother to you than a cousin.

Now who you were fussing at him about was his bestfriend O Dog who was also your ex.

You hated being around him.

The two of you had a bad break up but he couldn't seem to leave you alone.

He would run off every new dude you ever tried to talk to or date.

In his mind you were still his.

"I don't gotta tell you shit." Caine scoffed.

"You and ole boy gon be in yo room and me and O gon be down here."

Who he was referring to was your boyfriend Q.

The two of you had been dating for about 5 months now.

One thing you loved about him was the fact that O didn't intimidate him.

Most neighborhood dudes were scared of O but Q wasn't phased by him.

"Oou you get on my nerves." You grunted in frustration storming upstairs to your room.

"And change outta them little ass shorts!" He yelled after you.

About ten minutes later Q appeared in your room making the attitude you had with Caine fade.

"Leave that door open!" Caine yelled from downstairs. "Yo cousin so extra." Q laughed.

"Always."

The two of you layed up watching movies for a few hours before his mom paged him telling him to come home.

You walked with him downstairs making eye contact with O who was sitting on the far right side of the couch.

"Alright y'all." Q said making his exit.

You rolled your eyes at O who was still staring at you before you made your way back upstairs.

You went to the bathroom just to look at yourself and dance in the mirror.

It was something you did often.

You were in there for a good five minutes before you heard a light knock on the door.

"I'm in here !" You yelled still looking yourself over in the mirror.

Before you knew it the door opened and O busted in closing the door behind him.

"What the fuck?!"

"Keep yo voice down." He whispered.

"What the fuck do you want O?" You questioned leaning back against the sink counter.

"You."

"Kevin don't start this shit again." You scoffed rolling your eyes at him.

"I'm good where I'm at."

"Man please." He scoffed. "I bet homeboy ain't even hittin' that shit right. If he even hittin' it at all." O laughed bitterly.

"What we do or don't do isn't your business Kevin." You snapped back at him.

"You'll forever be my business."

He took a step toward you basically pinning you to the counter with his body.

"Kevin." You whined helplessly placing your hand on his chest.

"Look me dead in my eyes and tell me you don't want me." He challenged. 

Your eyes locked with his and you began to feel weak. You could never keep eye contact with O.

Every single time you tried you ended up folding.

"Tell me you don't still belong to me." He said as he began placing soft kisses on your neck.

"Tell me that it ain't still mine." He said slipping his hand in your shorts rubbing on your clit.

You gasped loudly as he dipped his fingers in your wetness.

"Stop playin and fuck me." You begged.

With no hesitation he ripped off your shorts, placed you on the counter, and slipped inside you.

You had your legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked you senselessly on the bathroom counter.

You couldn't lie you missed this.

You had only let Q give you head and he was nothing like O.

You knew that he wouldn't be able to handle you the way you needed to be handled.

By now O had made you cum twice already in the span of five minutes.

"Fuck." You moaned softly as you felt another orgasm building up.

He tongue kissed you in an attempt to muffle your moans.

He slowly pulled out and slipped back in hitting a spot so deep that you squirted on him a little.

"Damn." He said in an amazed tone looking down at his dick slipping in and out of you.

"Oou shit." You cried out feeling yourself cumming on him. "Yeah cum on this dick."

"Kevin." You whined burrying your face in the crook of his neck.

"Naw look at me baby." He demanded.

"Kevin." You whined again cocking your head back. "You know dats not my fuckin' name." He spat angrily hitting a different spot.

"Mmm wait." You moaned placing your hand on his stomach in an attempt to get him to slow down. "Move yo hand!" He grunted.

"Shit." You moaned breathlessly moving your hand and digging your nails in his back.

"Tell me who dis shit belong to." He demanded wrapping his hand around your neck.

"You." You moaned feeling yourself become overwhelmed with pleasure.

"I can't hear you baby."

"It's yours!" You screamed out so loud you were sure Caine heard you.

"Yeah dis my shit." He responded cockily with a smile on his face. "You my girl. You hear me?"

"Yes daddy." You whimpered feeling yourself starting to get close.

"Fuck I'm bouta cum." You warned. "Shit me too." He grunted holding you tighter.

You moaned loudly as you squirted on his entire lower half.

Soon enough he pulled out and came on your thigh. "Damn." You said panting.

"I guess all that time apart was really worth it huh?" He questioned.

"Hell yeah." You agreed hoping off the counter and you and O began helping each other clean up.

"You know imma be way better this time around. I can't lose you again." He admitted.

"I appreciate that but I do need some time to break things off with Q." You explained.

"I understand. Just don't take too long." He responded giving you a light tap on the butt.

"I won't you." You assured giving him a kiss before sneaking out the bathroom to your room.

He stared at himself in the mirror for a few seconds.

"I knew that pussy was still mine." He said to himself letting out a laugh.

It's really been a long ass time since I dropped a chapter😭, but excuse any mistakes.

Until next time loves💙.