10k Special: Q&A

E̴̺̭̟̗̓R̶͇͆͌̃͛̍͘R̷̗̭̺̝̦͈̪̩͉̙͒̄̉͒͋͊͛͝O̷̢̥̺͓̠̳͉͇͔̅́́̏Ŗ̷̡̳̤̬̹͈͔̤̈̍̽̐̚̕ͅ

I won't type too much of an introduction- I just want to thank all of you for your support

I won't type too much of an introduction- I just want to thank all of you for your support. It means a lot to me. I love you all to pieces, and I hope this special is somewhat entertaining. 

1. What's your name?

To all of you, my name is Rem. I've always disliked my actual name, so I doubt I'll ever share it on this platform. The name Rem is inspired by both my middle name and the Death Note character.

2. Where were you raised?

The United States. I've moved around my whole life, so I've pretty much been to every state.

3. Favorite foods?

This is a hard one. I love lots of food. Grapefruit and chocolate are probably my favorite sweet things (yes, chocolate in anything). I like sushi, pasta salad, and warm pita bread with hummus...an easier question probably been what foods I don't like (to which I would tell you that I dislike cold oysters and coleslaw).

4. Fanfiction recommendations?

Let's start with my favorite fanfiction author of all time, shall we? And it is...Feedback (Auntie Millie) on Quotev! I love her writing style, her humor, and her storytelling. She's honestly the kind of author I aspire to be. I highly recommend checking out her page, as she writes for many different fandoms (mostly anime).

Next up I would like to give a shout-out to Kikyo851 on Quotev. She only writes for BNHA, and her writing is so good istg. I can't pick a favorite book from her, so just go read them all if you're in the fandom.

Finally, Lilliana1125 on Wattpad. L's writing is spectacular, and what's nice is that their reads aren't super long. L's stories don't feel rushed, but they're only about 30-34 chapters. I love how L connects their universes together, and if you're into MCYT, I would definitely read some of their writing. Tacenda is definitely my favorite from L, but Versailles and A Little Less Sixteen Candles; a Little More Touch Me will always hold special places in my heart. I'm not into MCYT anymore, but their books will always be fun to revisit.

As well as recommending authors, I'd like to recommend individual books, which I will be doing in a list format.

* Friend of The Friendless by Axel22 (Terry) on Quotev (my absolute FAVORITE)

* Change by AbsoluteBullsnake (Allergy) on Quotev

* Heart of Gold: Orgins by WittyWanderer (Sweet Swords) on Quotev

* Royal Love by JABAMI (aru) on Quotev

* SATURN by moonwaves (coral) on Quotev

* Charming Criminal by tsukkki- (Jess) on Wattpad