Unknown

"Kill him!" Father declared and the two goons drag the worthless drug dealer away. The lying cunt had been caught by the cops and sang like a screaming bitch. WE were lucky the chief of police is on our pay roll. As the doors to fathers office close, cutting off the pathetic mans cries for murcy, I move from my standard spot of standing behind my father office chair and take a seat in one of the two chairs across from my father's overly sized wood desk. The black leather of the chair crinkled under my body as I try to sit as comfortably as possible in a chair no doubt made to be as uncomfortable as possible, by my father's request. As my father once said, "If a man is confable in a fucking chair he is living to you." The smart old fucking bastarded that he is.

I watch as my father sits back in his office chair with a loud sigh leaving his lips. I take notice of the dark bags under his eyes and the droopiness of his face. "You look tired, old man." I openly mock him, but both of us know it is the truth. "I am getting there boy, but no matter how old I get, I am still fit enough to lay down a beating. So, mind yourself with me boy." He shoots back at me. With another large sigh and a quick shake of his head, he leans forward and grabs his glass of whiskey on rocks off his desk. "How is the search for you woman going?" He asks before taking a sip of his drink. 

Suddenly, a vibration from the pocket of my suit pants goes off before I can utter a word. As I dig out the dam thing, I lift a finger in fathers direction, indicating for him to hold on for a minute. As I look down at the screen to see who call the name John flashes before me and I try to remember which one of the men I had sent out was he. With my mind coming up blank, I answer the call and silently hope for good news. "Speak" I commanded into the phone. "Sir, I believe I have located your woman." The man says. "Where?" is all I reply. "Small town called Rockavilla." He answered with a small quiver in his voice. "Grab her! Do whatever you have to do but take her alive. As soon as you have her, lay low somewhere on the outskirts of town. I will Be in touch when I am near town." I shout down the phone before quickly hanging up and rushing to my feet.

"She has been found, Father," I state in my father's direction. "This is good news. Take a few extra men and don't come home without your bride." He says with joy in his voice and a large smile on his face. With a quick nod of my head, I head out of the room. First thing first, I need to gather some men and call the others from the search party back to gather and we head out starting with myself. As I head upstairs to my bedroom to pack, typing up and sending out a large group message from my phone.

You will be mine, Lucila. You will be my wife and we will live happily ever after. Be ready, I am coming for you my darling.