𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘࿐partners

↶*ೃ✧˚ "𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞

↶*ೃ✧˚ "𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞." ❃ ↷ ˊ-

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

AURORA RELUCTANTLY PULLED AWAY from Jack's grip as she rolled her eyes at the archangel who interrupted their moment. Lucifer gave his signature smile to Aurora—but that quickly faded when Lucifer turned his vision to Jack, a more serious and sympathetic look plastered onto his face.

"Your name is Jack."

"And yours is Lucifer," Jack said, not taking his hand out of Aurora's. He gripped her hand tighter, not daring to let go just in case Lucifer attempted to do anything.

Dean immediately ran up to Lucifer and Jack, standing in between them to prevent one another from interacting. " No. No, No. No. You don't talk to him. And you, don't listen to him."

Aurora kept her mouth shut, not too sure if she was able to have a say in this. After all, Lucifer is Jack's father and his curiosity would become piqued once they met. Aurora always envisioned the moment Jack and Lucifer would meet—but she certainly didn't think it would be after coming back from the dead.

Aurora felt Jack grip her hand tighter, breaking the girl out of her thoughts and when she looked up at the Nephilim, her eyes widened slightly, seeing the rising panic on his face. Everyone around them was now yelling and both Aurora and Jack's anxiety started to rise.

"Stop it," Jack said barely above a whisper—but Aurora heard him clearly. She put her hand over his abdomen, hoping to comfort him—but it didn't work.

"Stop it!" Jack yelled. He wrapped his arms around Aurora and his wings fluttered to the other side of the camp. Jack reluctantly let go of the young Winchester and leaned against the tree trunk so he could catch his breath. Aurora noticed a lot was wandering in Jack's mind and she attempted to call his name multiple times—but there was no response.

Jack crouched down lower, sitting on the dirt as his breathing was still labored. Knowing calling out his name wasn't going to get his attention, Aurora sat in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, embracing him in a tight hug. Jack finally responded to her touch and immediately hugged her back, his neck buried in her shoulder with his body heat radiating off of hers. The pair stayed in each other's embrace for a while until the soft voice of Jack spoke up.

"Would you hate me if I said I want to get to know Lucifer?" Aurora's heart dropped at the Nephilim's innocence, hating that he was feeling like this.

"Jack, no, of course not, I won't hate you. There is no way I could ever hate you. If you want to talk to Lucifer, that's okay." Aurora had her fair share of words she could use to describe Lucifer—but she wanted Jack to at least get to know his father. She didn't want to rob away any opportunity for him to be happy in any way.