Chapter 3

Author POV
It's a long day as usual Jisoo was busy in her university with Rose and Jimin looking after patients and doing practical and all...
They are moving towards cafeteria, talking about some medical stuff's for there upcoming projects and all...
After all classes she went back to home all tired and sleepy. As soon as Jisoo reach home she went to her bedroom and drift into sleep, as no one was there her mom and dad are out in their work, she's all alone in her house...

Then someone ring the bell, she pretends to not hear but then again it rings, she get annoyed and went down to open the door... "What do you want" she say in sleepy tone without looking at that person. " Jisoo...nice to meet you and sorry if I disturb you" that person reply in apologetic way. Jisoo look towards that person,first she didn't recognize that person, she thinks hard and say " You... you are taehyung, right." "No...you forgot me I am jungkook " he reply feeling kinda sad at her reply. " I mean... I didn't forget you, I just confused in name's" she replied laughing like a fool. But it didn't look like a fool smile to jungkook, his heart flutter at her smile... "Please come in, how did you know I live here, I mean how come you here"  Jisoo add making way towards her living room.Which is spacious and large enough, with attached kitchen...

" Actually, I didn't know you live here

" Actually, I didn't know you live here. Actually I shift here today, I search for some peaceful place and last week I found these area so I plan to rent here, and today I shift here and it's close to our gaming company too... then I thought to take some help from my neighbor and fortunately you are my... I mean my neighbor." Jungkook say sitting comfortably on couch. Jisoo listen him and went towards kitchen to fitch water for him, she give him with warm smile.
" How can I help you " jisoo ask him straightforwardly. " I don't know how to arrange things, so would you help me... if you are free." Jungkook reply showing his bunny smile. " Ohh, you are cute...it's okk I will help you as your are friend too." Jisoo say looking toward jungkook who was kinda blushing at her comment.

_

" Thank you Mrs Bae " Jin's father say to a lady who's seem to be there client. " Me too, I like to work with you, I hope these project will be successful." That lady Mrs Bae replied...
" Jin, show Mrs Bae and her daughter around the company." Jin's dad say in commanding way but politely, he was happy as his meeting went well with there one of the biggest shareholder and partner. Jin nodded slowly and guide them around the company...
While guiding around the company Jin was glancing frequently at Mrs Bae daughter's, he never glance at unknown and new person especially girls like these, it's new to him too, but he couldn't control himself...

_

" Jisoo are you tired, I am sorry I disturb you." Jungkook say looking towards jisoo who was looking tired, but still helping him in arranging things. " Yeah, I am but it's fine, let's complete it as fast as possible." Jisoo say while unpacking remaining stuff's...