58. The training ends.

[AN - Guys, in this chapter, I decided to put the training, ship developments and the begining of Mugen Train Arc. Also, in the anime, Zenintsu and Inosuke stopped training when they realised how hard it was, but in this fanfic, it's not gonna happen. And Spoilers Alert⚠️⚠️⚠️, .........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hah! You thought I was gonna put Spoilers!?? Anyways, let's get to the chapter.]

--------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV
20 DAYS BEFORE MUGEN TRAIN
---------------------------------------------------------

Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenintsu are training as usual in the training hall.
Tanjiro is about to get engaged in a sparring match against Kanao. Inosuke against Aoi and Zenintsu against Satoshi.

The three caterpillars, or Sumi, Naho and Kiyo are acting as the referees of the matches.

Zenintsu has been begging Satoshi and Tanjiro to let him marry Nezuko, but the responses of the brothers, well we all know it.

Zenintsu asks Satoshi again, "Satoshi-san, can I please mar-

"NO YOU CANNOT!!" Both of the Kamado brothers shouts at him.

"Tanjiro, focus on your match. I will handle this." Satoshi says.

The caterpillars then says at the same time, "LET THE MATCH BEGIN IN 3........2........1..NOW!!!"

And with that, Kanao and Tanjiro dashes at each other trying to land a hit with their wooden swords.

WATER BREATHING
FIRST FORM
WATER SURFACE SLASH

Tanjiro releases a powerful single horizontal slash against Kanao.

FLOWER BREATHING
SECOND FORM
HONORABLE SHADOW PLUM

Kanao deflects Tanjiro's attack by releasing several rotating sword slashes.

"Impressive as always, Kanao."

FLOWER BREATHING
FIFTH FORM
PEONIES OF FUTILITY

Kanao releases a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

WATER BREATHING
FOURTH FORM
STRIKING TIDE

Tanjiro makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting his body and sword in a flowing fashion to deliver multiple blows simultaneously.

With both this attacks, they clash with each other. And soon after, both of their wooden swords snaps.

Sumi announces, "Both of your swords snapped, therefore, this match is a draw."

Tanjiro smiles warmly at Kanao.

.
.
.
.
.