✾𝟲𝟮✾

The black crow panted as sweat dropped down

The black crow panted as sweat dropped down. "You did well to return," the man pat the crow. "So, most of my children have been slaughtered?" the man asked. 

"If that's the case, we might find the Blood Moons there," the man said. "It seems I'll have to send in some hashiras," the man said as he looked darkly. The black-haired man with the ponytail and alluring azure-colored eyes stayed motionless as he stared at the head of his master.

 A petite girl, known as Y/n's sister, was sitting properly next to him, her gradient hair that was in a tight hold, and bright purple eyes are also staring at the back of her master's head. Her pink lips formed a smile. 

"Giyu," the man, known as their master, said. 

"Shinobu," the man continued. 

"As you wish!" the both of them exclaimed. "If only humans and demons could just get along," Shinobu mumbled, still keeping her vision on the back of her master's head. "Don't you agree, Tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked. 

"Impossible."

"Not so long as demons eat humans," he said emotionlessly. Y/n... I just hope she's safe, Shinobu's smile turned to a small frown as she thought of that thought. 

Zenitsu hugged himself as loneliness crawled into his empty heart. His hazel-colored eyes looked empty and filled with loneliness, there is no such thing as love or admiration found in his beautiful eyes. I wonder if they hate me, he thought. "I'm sure Y/n doesn't, after all... she protected me from that boar idiot, and she's done everything she could to protect me," Zenitsu said as he gazed onto the floor. 

But... would you really leave your friend by the roadside? Wouldn't you talk him through it if you were friends? Zenitsu questioned himself in his thoughts as he felt scared and lonely. If they two tried to talk to me into going, I would've gone, okay? Sure I would, Zenitsu thought. 

But no, off they went on their merry way up the scary mountain, bringing Y/n away, Poor me being left all alone here, Zenitsu frowned, but then he realized something was chirping at him, he looked to the side to see his brown sparrow chirping brightly at him. 

"Sulking won't do you any good, you have to go help your friends," the sparrow chirped in bird language. "Lucky you, you don't have a care in the world," Zenitsu frowned in jealousy. "You don't understand a thing about humans, don't you?" Zenitsu asked with a smile. Then the sparrow realized what he just said as an irk mark appeared on its forehead and it bit Zenitsu on the palm of his hand. Chewing on his skin with its black beak. 

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!" Zenitsu yelled. Zenitsu then shook his hand and the bird flew away as it huffed angrily at Zenitsu. Zenitsu's hair flew as he pointed at the bird with tears forming and an angry face on his face. "You're not cute at all! I mean it! Not that side of you!" he shouted at his pet bird. The sparrow chirped back at its owner furiously. "Seriously, you've got 0 charm!" Zenitsu added. "I mean look at how cute Nezuko is! She's a demon!" Zenitsu yelled. 

"And look at Y/n! She's such a charm!" Zenitsu added. "But you're a sparrow and you're so vicious!" Zenitsu yelled. Zenitsu then realized something. Tanjiro was carrying a wooden box, and the wooden box had Nezuko in it. Then, Y/n was taken by the hand of Tanjiro as he lead her into the woods. Zenitsu screamed in shock. "He took Nezuko and Y/n with him!" Zenitsu screamed. 

Then, he started running as fast as he could, speeding through the hard ground as clouds of dust came shooting out of the ground. "Why did he have to take my precious Nezuko and Y/n with him?" he yelled. The sparrow of his tried to catch up with him  but he couldn't for Zenitsu is too fast. 

"Damn it, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu yelled. "Don't bring young lasses into trouble!" Zenitsu added. "Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" Zenitsu constantly repeated. "Nezuko! Y/n!" Zenitsu yelled as his speed doubled. 

The trees stood high as moss and vines came crawling their way through the big wooden trees. The four can hear constant clicking and weird sounds that echoed through the woods. "What is that sound?" Tanjiro asked as he gripped on to Y/n's hand nervously. Y/n placed her free hand on his shoulders comfortingly. "Don't worry," Y/n said. "There it is again," the black-haired guy said in an alert expression. 

"It's that sound again!" the man exclaimed. Y/n was kneeling with Tanjiro and the man. "I heard the sound," the man said. "And the next thing I know, everyone started killing each other!" the man exclaimed in fear. Tanjiro then looked at Y/n with an alert expression before he gazed at the trees. "Where is it coming from?" Tanjiro asked. The man's eyes then traveled to the trees and flinched a bit as he saw a big creature walking towards them. "What is that?" Y/n mumbled as she furrowed her brows and let go of Tanjiro's hands, but he wouldn't let go. 

[ notes ] : 

- i'm sure that you all have noticed the maintenance note from wattpad, therefore, i would not be updating on monday, but today and tomorrow, and on monday, i will be having my presidential debate for the role as president of the student council, i'm pretty nervous, but wish me luck, because even if i don't win, i'm glad i was worthy enough to be even considered as the candidate :)