Chapter 43

Ilankodi pov:

Ilankodi pov:

Its been another 3 days of that incident. I sighed. I vaguely remember him taking care of me.

Tomorrow is diwali. Two days back, my parents came to our home and invited us to the diwali function.

As this is our first diwali, after marriage. We need to celebrate in my parents home. Reyansh said that he will try to come for diwali to my dad.

His silence is all am feeling.

He didn't even conversing with me. Always trying to avoiding me. So I started to sleep early and woke up late, so that atleast he will get some time to take rest. Like old days, I started to sleep on the floor.

I sighed.

"Reyansh why are you doing like this" I asked at no one.

"Please speak with me." I desperately rambled.

I packed my dress and his too. I know that for sure, he won't come. But having a little faith is no problem right. I will reach my parents home by evening.

With that I started to do the household work.

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

" Come in "I said. As I heard the knocking sound. I looked up only to see that is Rithish.

" Get out "I growled at him by standing up from my seat.

" Cool buddy "

" Get lost Mr. Rithish "

" So you don't forget me "

" One cannot forget their enemy "

" Naah am your best friend Rey"

" That is bullshit. Get out"

"Stop shouting Mister. Assistant commisoner"

" What you want now?"

" See, I just want to converse something with you. I was the one who contacted your wife, she at first go, she don't even know me. But when she got to know from Jeevika, she started to bash at me. She is a trust worth..."