chapter 79

The end of year festival is kept two days before the new year's banquet that is kept after.

The emperor usually went undercover to enjoy the festival the emperor stepped out smiling then turned up to gently recieving his love outside the carriage, Le Huan took his hand smiled and walked after reaching down the emperor fixed the fur better on him he didn't want his love to catch a cold from the snow.

The emperor held his hand gently walked with him hand in hand Le Huan felt his heart rushed and for the first time in a year he could see the end with this emperor.

"Do you come every year?"

"Yes back before Zhen was emperor he use to come with brother sister and-" the emperor went silent for a while.

"And?" Le Huan asked

"Moonlight"

When the emperor said those words Le Huan's heart skipped a beat the emperor had a moonlight who was that his hand releases a bit but the emperor held on tightly.

"Don't worry that then we are now I've long since moved on I told you because I don't want to hide nothing from you I want to share everything with you" the emperor said.

Le Huan chest felt tight blushing this man this man was really a slimy dog but he can't judge this person he was only human he has false and feelings as well and he has suffered more than Le Huan could ever know but this person wasn't trying to make his past defying who he instead his stepping through the crowd and trying to become a better person.

Le Huan was learning from the emperor and the emperor was learning from him.

The emperor took him to candy stall and had the candy man carve an image of both of them on each stick then paid for it Le Huan was gonna bite into the candy but the emperor immediately took his causing Le Huan to pout and fight him the emperor chuckled then switched the candy.

They both eat the candy then watching the street performer and his pet monkey the emperor dropped the coin inside the thin can clapping the performance though in truth he was being a hypocrite because he didn't like the performance nor did he like the monkey.

They went to the chili stall to try all sort of spicy food though the emperor warned Le Huan not since it was very spicy but Le Huan being the prideful person he was didn't back down.

"Hot! hot! hot!"

Soon Le Huan started to fan his mouth from the spicy chili the emperor smiled he was used to the chili the first time he tried he his brother sister and moonlight laughed nonstop at him until he got better than them at handling peppers.

The emperor kissed Le Huan's lip giving him some sugar in his mouth to cool the pepper he looked flustered looking away.

Next was they head was a gaming shop darts being a master at the game itself Le Huan was obviously the champ the emperor clapped impressed.

They went to a riddler's shop to buy lantern though they didn't need to do that since they can pay for it but it's best to listen to the riddle.

"A ship crashed between Yin and Jin empire where do you bury the survivors?"

Le Huan looked at the man then at the emperor.

'Does he think I'm stupid?'

"I'm sorry Mr. But you don't bury 'survivors' they are alive" he said

"Ha good good handsome Mr. Now for another one if yesterday is called the past tomorrow is call the future then what is the present?" The riddler grinned.

"Obviously no-"

The emperor place his hands on Le Huan's lips then place a candy in his mouth.

"A gift" the emperor answered

"Yes yes indeed last one I have a mouth but never talks I always run but never walks I have a bed but never sleep noisey when shallow but silent when deep" the riddler said.

Le Huan think for awhile the riddler began to take out the lanterns.

"Oh I got River!?" Le Huan said

"Yes smirk couple enjoy your time" he said